Letting the real me out...

therealmetherealme Posts: 2Registered Users
Hi everybody :)

Another appreciative lurkee for the past few years finally joining. Everytime I've popped in I've always found a wealth of valuable info and support for us curly/wavy heads, thank you all so much! For many years I've enjoyed the convenience of swinging back and forth between my semi-2/b-3 hair and blowing it straight, but recently decided to go natural 24/7 -- fortunately it's not been too difficult. The most challenging thing in my quest to finally let the real me out is that I've also made the uber scary decision to finally stop hiding my gray hair with highlights ~ YIKES! (thanks tons for the encouraging "any gray curlies out there") thread. Trying hard to avoid doing the big chop since I look much better with at least shoulder length or longer hair (not sure I can stand it, though).

So very happy to be here... :D
2b, CO and still trying various products to find the perfect combo my hair loves. Also, it's a challenge but I'm growing out highlights to let my "real" gray me out.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Glad you've finally joined us!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • therealmetherealme Posts: 2Registered Users
    Me, too ~ Gretchen :) Thanks so much.
    2b, CO and still trying various products to find the perfect combo my hair loves. Also, it's a challenge but I'm growing out highlights to let my "real" gray me out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file