If my dd was curly CURLY before age 2

amytugamytug Posts: 81Registered Users
does this possibly mean that the shampoo has stripped them away, or that she just had the typical *kid loses curl* thing?? I'd LOOOOVE to have some of her wave back. It has SOME body,b ut verrry little.. here is a pic..

ky4mos202.jpg

here is her now-
DSCF16811.jpg
2b/3a - fine but lots of it
goals- to grow hair to bsl, maybe a tad shorter. to learn to love my hair :S

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    oh my good ness!

those curls.. i'm sure if she started CG they would come back :twisted:
    3b-3c CG
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Curl Neophyte Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think that cg would be worth a try. Her length is about the same in both pics, so it may well just be her routine instead of length pulling out the curl. If you try it and they don't come back, then you know it might just be an ageing thing.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • gigilaprofgigilaprof Curl Connoisseur Posts: 66Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Mine went away and then came back (with a vengeance!) at puberty. So you never know!
    3B, thick/corkscrew. CG since 9-3-06.
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Posts: 370Registered Users
    It appears that her curl just naturally went away, but it doesn't hurt to try to see if you can get any of the curls back. That is a shame that it disappeared because they were gorgeous. Of course they often do come back around puberty. Hormones do weird things. I had stick straight hair until puberty. Then it got 'wavy. And it's still getting curlier.
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • amytugamytug Posts: 81Registered Users
    well I never thought I'd see the day that I'd say that I'm looking foreward to puberty ;) :lol: :!:
    2b/3a - fine but lots of it
    goals- to grow hair to bsl, maybe a tad shorter. to learn to love my hair :S
  • curlypotatocurlypotato Posts: 46Registered Users
    My DD had 3a/b hair from birth to age 3 then it straightened out no matter the length. It was coarse and puffy - she has SO much hair, we kept it in braids. At age 10 it started curling and it hasn't stopped - she is now a beautiful 3b/4a and I (3a) am so jealous! My hair was much the same way so I would expect you to see the curls reappear as hormones start to change.
  • angelyxangelyx Posts: 35Registered Users
    I had hair like that when I was little!!! :P
    3A/B.
    Conditioner: Suave Naturals : Tropical Coconut. Herbal Essences - Totally Twisted, Salle Conditioner
    Styling Products: GOT 2 B - CURL VACIOUS - Curl Creme & Aloe Vera Gel

http://public.fotki.com/angelyx/

Password: Curls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file