Black hairs on a blonde head

My hair is dirty blonde, but I've noticed that I also get black hairs sometimes. They're usually 5 inches or less in length and clearly don't belong on my head. What's going on? Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have the similar coloured hair to you and I get black hairs. Bleaching them to match the rest of your hair seems like too much hassle imo, so I pull them out. Or just leave them depending on my mood when I find one. I think it's really strange how thick the hair is compared to my other hair stands!
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • cecabrececabre Posts: 81Registered Users
    Yeah, they are a lot thicker than the blonde hairs. I wish I knew what was causing them!
  • Lbm12Lbm12 Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I have been experiencing this problem as well. Did your hair end up turninf black? Or still hve predominantly light with the black just random still? 
  • Lbm12Lbm12 Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I also had naturally dark light blonde hair. However, I keep finding jet black dark that look like it doesn’t belong on my head. It is very upsetting looking for reassurance that anyone else also experiencing this, that all of there hair didn’t turn and stayed mostly light? I am 25 years old now as I’ve gotten more ... noticed it start about 2 years ago!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file