murumuru....

I've read the article about this a month or two ago, but has anyone used it? How would you compare it to shea butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, aloe vera, cocao, butter etc. On a scale from 1 to 10 what would you give it on the moisturizing effects and why? What product was it? I would really like to try it, but first I would have to find it!
mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• jeamariajeamaria Registered Users Posts: 1,851
    I've tried it. Yes, from the article, and all the new products which contain it as an ingredient, I was sure I would be floored by it. I used it as a leave in/styler and was utterly underwhelmed. It didn't "prevent water loss" or "enhance the flexibility of the hair" as promised. Rather, it made my hair a greasy, yet unmoisturized mess.

On my hair at least, it can't be used as a product in its raw form, though perhaps in an emulsion it might work well. I haven't yet decided that I hate it, but I was rather disappointed with it after all the hype.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file