It's a...

fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Curl ConnoisseurPosts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
........:confused5:

:cat:

:happy2: BOY! :happy2:

We're thrilled. I can't wait to meet him. I think 2 boys will be tons of fun. This is our last baby and I really feel like we are meant to have two boys. I think we're still going to go with Nathan James, but I have to let the news/name settle for a while to see if it feels right.

Anyway, YAY!
Hair type: 3A/B
I lurk, therefore, I am.
My Blog

Comments

• geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    Yay! Congratulations.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • KaiaKaia Curl Connoisseur Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Congrats! Glad you got what you were hoping for. :)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Congratulations! :love4:
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Congratulations !! I love the name Nathan. That was one of the names we were considering.
    .png
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Curl Novice Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Cool! Nathan James is a really nice name...very classic without sounding stuffy.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Congratulations!!!!
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Congratulations!
    ehLB.jpg
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    congratulations! And yay for the boy pairs - they definitely keep you on your toes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file