NYC gathering

selfcurledgirlselfcurledgirl Posts: 517Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Anyone interested?
Hair type, thin, 3b, past my shoulders always looking for length. Use jessicurl hair cleansing cream, devacurl one c, angel, set it free, Always see a deva trained stylist for cut and Aveda Institute for color.

Comments

• stacy3Cstacy3C Posts: 132Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by selfcurledgirl:
    Anyone interested?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes!
    3B/C shoulder length and silver. Neuma products: Smooth Shampoo, Moisture Conditioner, Tangle Me Free Spray, and Styling Gelee.
  • Su2116Su2116 Posts: 12Registered Users
    I just posted something on the non-hair board about it.
    Hair type: 2c/3a - incredibly thick, bra strap length.
  • selfcurledgirlselfcurledgirl Posts: 517Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I could do it during the week of July 21 or at the end of the summer, like Aug 15, otherwise in Sept. I guess we need more responses. I will try and check back next week from the library as I am going away.
    Hair type, thin, 3b, past my shoulders always looking for length. Use jessicurl hair cleansing cream, devacurl one c, angel, set it free, Always see a deva trained stylist for cut and Aveda Institute for color.
    Selfcurled girl,

We are planning on doing the brunch on August 17, at Essex on the Lower East Side. Check out the Non-Hair Board for details.
  • soapgirlsoapgirl Posts: 1Registered Users
    Are you guys still planning to meet at Essex for Brunch on Aug 17? I would love to come and I happen to live nearby. icon_smile.gif
  • Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Posts: 178Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by soapgirl:
    Are you guys still planning to meet at Essex for Brunch on Aug 17? I would love to come and I happen to live nearby. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try posting about it on the non-hair board- you might grab their attention quicker. icon_smile.gif
    I posted the info on the Non-Hair Discussion Board. Please RSVP there. Thanks!
    The 8/17 brunch has been postponed. New date to be set...
    When will there be a new date?
  • conberryconberry Posts: 12Registered Users
    I haven't yet made it to the curly gathering in NYC. Anyone planning a new date?
    Botticelli and Corkscrew. On CG plan since Jan '03. Lover of Deva products.
  • NYCurlyGirlyNYCurlyGirly Posts: 1,012Registered Users
    oh please lets set a new date!! i've never been to a gathering but they sound like so much fun!!
    "Yo, James, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish killing Bella in a minute, but Demetri was one of the best Trackers of ALL time!"

www.myspace.com/mimichica
    I would like to do one too. How about next SUnday for brunch? I think we need at least 5 people and we can pick a place in the village or soho or any other suggestion. Let us know.
    How about one this weekend? ANyone interested?
  • Sister GoddessSister Goddess Posts: 3Registered Users
    Yeah, lets have a gathering! :D
    I haven't attended any of the gatherings so far. We can all meet in Soho or somewhere. We just need someone to organize it, any volunteers? :wink:
    Power to the Curl!
    How about next SUnday the 16th at the cupping room on west broadway and broome I think at 12:30? Need to have at least 5 definite responses I think.
    I guess no one is interested in a curl gathering here? Seems funny since there are so many curlies in ny. oh well.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file