Where's That List? All Natural Hair Care Products

shellylbridgesshellylbridges Posts: 51Registered Users
Hi Ladies,
There was a post containing a long list of natural hair care products ranging from conditioners, shampoos, gels, etc. I've searched and searched until my poor fingers gave up in pain.

Does anyone remember what post that was and perhaps be able to provide the link?

I'm not sure which forum it was on, I'm at a loss here and need some help.

Thanks everyone in advance!:wink:
Shelly

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Curl Neophyte Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Are you sure it's not the list of CG products? If that's what you want, here it is:
    http://healthycurls.awardspace.com/faves.html
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shellylbridgesshellylbridges Posts: 51Registered Users
    Thank you, but that isn't it.
    The list was posted by "I think" the Moderator, but was a list "compiled" from feedback of other posters on the forum. It appeared to be a "typed" list of all natural hair care products, shampoos, conditioners, etc.

It wasn't a link to another site or website.

thanks again.
    Shelly
  • alisons79alisons79 Posts: 680Registered Users
    Are you talking about the "Conditioner Chronicles"?

I believe Laurabeth sampled and reviewed a whole bunch of different conditioners and had them broken down by how well they worked, availability and also by all-natural or not.

You may want to try searching for that to see if it's what you're thinking of...HTH!

:)
    3A/3B
    I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file