We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes

Learn more!

i'm not a guy but...

k33rstynk33rstyn Posts: 59Registered Users
I went to a Paramore concert last night and thought I'd share a picture of their guitarist Taylor. He usually straightens his hair and I have NO idea why. Guys: if you're young and hip, sport this look. The chicks dig it. ;)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fviewmorepics.myspace.com%2Findex.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3DviewImage%26amp%3BfriendID%3D11730869%26amp%3BalbumID%3D1902216%26amp%3BimageID%3D36265202" class="Popup

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    tb_hero.jpg
    This is all I see.
  • thebaydestrianthebaydestrian Posts: 45Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hey, I'm young (about to hit 20 in a week) and hip! Maybe I'll try that look out! haha...but seriously, I don't see anything on that link. I don't have a myspace (more of a FB person), so maybe that's it. But I'm in the midst of possibly changing up the hair-do, so hook it up with another link. And I think Taylor York is who you're talking about...he's the temporary guitarist right now, from what I know....though I'm not a huge Paramore fan by any means.
    k33rstyn wrote: »
    I went to a Paramore concert last night and thought I'd share a picture of their guitarist Taylor. He usually straightens his hair and I have NO idea why. Guys: if you're young and hip, sport this look. The chicks dig it. ;)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fviewmorepics.myspace.com%2Findex.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3DviewImage%26amp%3BfriendID%3D11730869%26amp%3BalbumID%3D1902216%26amp%3BimageID%3D36265202" class="Popup
    3A (my hair is pretty darn short now though)

I shampoo every 3 days, condition everyday, and co-wash with Suave Naturals Coconut once in every 3 day shampooing cycle. I also use BioInfusions, the Leave-In Conditioner everyday.

Also, I am a guy :blob7:.
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    Here is the pic that K33rystn was trying to post

l_ab196bdbf70e07637bd859f5090002c0.jpg
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • k33rstynk33rstyn Posts: 59Registered Users
    Hey, I'm young (about to hit 20 in a week) and hip! Maybe I'll try that look out! haha...but seriously, I don't see anything on that link. I don't have a myspace (more of a FB person), so maybe that's it. But I'm in the midst of possibly changing up the hair-do, so hook it up with another link. And I think Taylor York is who you're talking about...he's the temporary guitarist right now, from what I know....though I'm not a huge Paramore fan by any means.

You're absolutely right. I'm not a Paramore superfan either... I was there to see Jack's Mannequin. :) But they put on a good show I must say. You should definitely try the mini fro. I dig it! I'm so sick of seeing scene guys with chick hair.

p.s. facebook rocks the face off of myspace...i agree!
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I play one on tv.
  • boarderhopperboarderhopper Banned Posts: 295Banned Users
    k33rstyn wrote: »

You're absolutely right. I'm not a Paramore superfan either... I was there to see Jack's Mannequin. :) But they put on a good show I must say. You should definitely try the mini fro. I dig it! I'm so sick of seeing scene guys with chick hair.

p.s. facebook rocks the face off of myspace...i agree!

You seem really COOL. pm me.
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    Well, that's faaaar more polite than your last attemps.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users

*snort*

like youre the foremost authority on politeness?
  • k33rstynk33rstyn Posts: 59Registered Users
    haha wow.

i come here for hair tips, nooooothing else.

thanks.
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users

like youre the foremost authority on politeness?

Lol, who said I was? But, your third attempt *was* more polite than your first two.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    Is "PM me" kinda like "call me"?

If so, it gets a big fat :thumbdown:
    I was "tired" when I posted those first few things but ...RCC and wild~hair giving tips on board etiquette... :laughing7:
  • BrittanyBeansBrittanyBeans Posts: 38Registered Users
    Ok, not sure what's going on up there... :)

But I LOVE Taylor's hair. I had a friend in high school with hair that looked exactly like that.

Nice hair, Boarderhopper :)
  • xCurlyboyxxCurlyboyx Posts: 4Registered Users
    wow that looks pretty similiar to my hair but a bit longer
  • curly-jencurly-jen Posts: 22Registered Users
    one of my guy friends has a doo like that, it's like a blond fro very cool!:afro:, altho he doesn't look after it so it's a bit scary sometimes... i think i need to introduce him to this site...note to self
    Type: 3a with some 2c and 3b bits inbetween

Products: trying out a few till i find the best

Hair likes: coconut oil!

Hair hates: Humidity - i live on the coast of SA so i can't avoid that

closet curly just come out of the closet with vengeance :geek:
  • HropkeyHropkey Posts: 572Registered Users
    what an amazing jewfro!
    Mod CG as of 10/18/08
    Using: Suave Naturals, L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss, LA Looks Sports Gel.
    "We’ll not live like this. They will try to bury us with false manifestos, inscribe us in wars against false enemies but we’ll sing songs about dying from loving the wrong cowboy and gospel; our bodies will burn in effigies of promise. I swear."

-Ibi Kaslik

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file