Starting over :/

CurlyJoshuaCurlyJoshua Posts: 49Registered Users
Ok so well i just washed my hair throughly and combed in suave natural's tropical cocanut shampoo i was told i should do this to get the other nasty chemicals and cones out of my hair and to remove africa's best super gro deep conditioner and hopfully this works i will no longer be using chemicals on my head as of tonite lol.Please god let this work! :p

Comments

• ScrappyTamScrappyTam Posts: 470Registered Users
    Good for you! I read the ingredients of the stuff you had on your hair before. Heaven forbid that it ever got in your eyes. OUCH!!

Don't forget, it may take a little bit to get your hair where you want it to be. I've been doing this since 7/8/09. My ends still are rather dry, but the rest of my hair feels really nice.

Don't forget to add some 'cone free gel to wet hair. I didn't really use it before and it really does help. I'm using the cheap Herbal Essence Twisted gel and it seems to do a pretty decent job holding the curl.
    I almost threw my ovaries at him. - Trenell

• CurlyJoshuaCurlyJoshua Posts: 49Registered Users
    Thanks and now all i can do is sit back and wait :/
  • CalamityMCalamityM Curl Novice Posts: 541Registered Users Curl Novice
    Good luck!
  • CurlyJoshuaCurlyJoshua Posts: 49Registered Users
    woohoo! so far my hair looks like **** yes! another point for the board lol w.e itll take atleast a week or to to get use to hopfully

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file