WEN?

lcaste1lcaste1 Posts: 105Registered Users
Has anyone seen the infomercial for WEN by Chaz Dean? Basically its a 3 step system with a cleansing condishioner, leave in and styling cream. Just wondering if anyone has tried it or has opinions on it.
Starting my curly resolution! 3a/3b with some waves thrown in. Haven't been CG in a while. Need product suggestions.

Comments

• swirlygirlswirlygirl Posts: 606Registered Users
    Look here. It's just down the page. :wink:
    2B ~ Lovin' it short again!
    Aloe 80 Shampoo & Conditioner, Shea Butter & Aveda Control Paste
    Fotki PW: swirlygirl
    Updated 7/13/08

• lcaste1lcaste1 Posts: 105Registered Users
    Thanks.
    Starting my curly resolution! 3a/3b with some waves thrown in. Haven't been CG in a while. Need product suggestions.
  • KIMBOKIMBO Posts: 3Registered Users
    Yes I have tried the Wen products. I ordered the fig cleanser and it was ok. It smells funny though. You have to use alot so it will not last very long. I don't like the styling cream. My hair is very dry and frizzy with curls. I found that the styling cream made it frizz more and it didn't have any curl when it dried. For now I am using [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Rockin-Ringlets-Styling-Potion-p-100.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-rockin-ringlets]Jessicurl rockin ringlets[/buylink] and any shampoo. I am still on the lookout for something GREAT.
    kim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file