Friends on "Wife Swap" next week

MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Our friends Tony and Corrie are going to be on next week's episode of Wife Swap!
They filmed at the club we hang out-I hope that footage makes it into the show.
Here's a link to the story in the paper(the photo is NOT a good one-they are cuter than that!)http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/entertainment/2008/01/burton_woman_on_tvs_wife_swap.html
"what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
-Mother Theresa

Comments

• xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Have they been able to tell you anything about it yet or do they have to wait until the show airs?
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    that's pretty cool Mar, were you in any of the footage?
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    They told us a little bit-about as much as they did in the paper actually.
    When they told us they were gonna be on,we couldn't imagine it because they are so easy going and open minded-who could they NOT get along with?
    But-the producers have a way of instigating to make things entertaining.
    I actually didn't go the night they taped -I didn't feel good :(
    My husband was there though,and he said Tony's "wife" had a BLAST-lol.

-Mother Theresa
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Oh wow!!! I was watching last night, and the previews for next week look really good! For the life of me I can't remember what they were, but it does look good!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    What do they do? They've had clowns, magicians, and burlesque dancers......I've been wondering what is next? :laughing7::laughing7:

Love the show!!
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    2happy wrote: »
    What do they do? They've had clowns, magicians, and burlesque dancers......I've been wondering what is next? :laughing7::laughing7:

Love the show!!

Tony is a DJ at the local hard rock station and Corrie is an engineer at General Motors.

-Mother Theresa
    Mar wrote: »
    2happy wrote: »

Love the show!!

Tony is a DJ at the local hard rock station and Corrie is an engineer at General Motors.

Huh? Normal people?
    Seriously, I can't wait to watch : )
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI

-Mother Theresa
  • cjccjc Posts: 636Registered Users
    I'll be watching tonight:)
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,463Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    so i was just flipping through the channels and i caught a glimpse of someone who looked familiar (mar your friend -- which i recognized from the pic)..

so now i'm watching :)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The daughter in the other family (not Mar's friends) got a cow tattoo on her lower back??? That just doesn't seem like the right subject for a tramp stamp.
    heh....that was pretty funny.
    Bummer-they didn't show the club footage.

-Mother Theresa
  • cjccjc Posts: 636Registered Users
    Mar, your friends seem so nice...what a helpful husband:)
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    They seem like a couple of rock 'n' roll freaks! :thumbdown:
    Who would ever be friends with them?!

totally kidding Mar! They seem like nice average people. How cool that they were on the show! :cool:
    I didn't get to see the whole thing, getting son off to bed and all. :(
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Mar that was neat. But I felt sooo bad for your friend. Was that other husband as bad as they potrayed him? I know they edit for those shows. I liked the other wife.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    They all seemed like nice people, except the truck-pullin' husband.

The other mom (not your friend) was irritating me, though, when she kept bringing up your friend having her daughter at 19. She said at at least 10 times. Okay! We get it! She's an engineer at GM, I don't think she's doing that bad! :)
    3c/4a
    Good show. Nobody was over the top. The truck pulling husband was the biggest a** ever, and Tuesday needs a big ole reality check, but your friend, her husband, and the other Mom were all wonderful!

Ok, the other moms daughter ticked me off too. I would expect her to defend her mom and want more for her. :angry7:
    Location - WI
  • DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    I think I'd be mad if I was your friend , I think they made her and her daughter seem extremely spoiled.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I think this one is on again tonight!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    whenever I hear "wife swap," I think of a different kind of wife swapping.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file