Hey

FluffykinsFluffykins Registered Users Posts: 54
My name is Lala. I'm from lower alabama(AKA humidity hell) and I live within walking distance (meaning across the street) from a private section of the beach at Dolfin Island. I'm a 3a/3b/2 i'm starting to sound like a bingo caller so i'll stop now. My mom is a professinal hair stylist so the only real rules at our house are 1). no wal-mart hair products and 2). no one exept mamma is allowed to cut/color me and my brothers' hair, wich stinks because she's amazing at doing strait hair, but curls not so mutch unless she's doing a perm, wich she's also very good at.
...2c...3a...3b...BINGO!!!

Hilighing Junkie. Soon to be pink.

My HG will: volumize, moisturize, define curls, create major shine, contatin protine, eleminate any and all frizz, give me root curl, have slight hold with no crunch, make my hair grow faster, and be in mousse form. Is that so much to ask? Oh, and it would be nice if the container did tricks for me...

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Administrator Administrators, Moderators Posts: 742 Administrator
    Lala: Welcome! You'll get all kinds of great tips on how to wear your hair curly.

Michelle
    Michelle
    co-founder
    NaturallyCurly.com
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! We're glad to have you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Tanna_GTanna_G Registered Users Posts: 50
    Hi Lala! You are in a beautiful area! We were there in September and plan to return soon. We're in North TX so I feel totally land locked :)
    3A CG

Using: VO5 cowash, Tigi MM, JCRR, and CCSS
    Trying: Pink Boots (so far so good)
    Occasionally: Burts Bees Rasberry condish
    Didn't like: JC Too Shea or Aloeba, Bioterra CC or glaze

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file