new curly girly

curlzrock524curlzrock524 Registered Users Posts: 23
hey just thought that i'd say hi!
The name's shelby and my hair is curly(duh lol)
:headbang:~Shelby~!!:hippy2:
3b/some 3a ringlets!!! YAY!!!
Currently using: Devacare no-poo and OneC, Angell and LaBella Lotsa Curls, Mop leave in, currently looking for new products to help with the fuzz

"OMG Shelby, you are such a f'in Hippie!!!!" -- my best friend Sarah

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! We're happy to have you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • JUDY K.JUDY K. Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I'm not new to this site, but I joined not too long ago. This is the 1st time that I am posting something. My hair is curly/wavy but damaged from dying it for yrs. It is getting healthier. My natural hair color is a very dark brown that looks black, with alot of silver in it.
    I like the silver but my hair was getting dull. So, I used a gentle glaze on it in clear. My hair looks much better, but it did lift the color 1 level.
    That was good because it blended my natural hair color with some of the old dyes, I was growing out.
    When my hair is healthy it looks good. When it is damaged it lacks shine & does frizz up.
    My daughter had beautiful, frizz free, damage free hair. She paid $275 to relax it. Now she still has to dry it to get it straight + use a flat iron.
    That is miserable to do in this heat. Well, I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Judy K.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file