Searching for Whole Foods 365 Condish

hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
Does anybody have any they want to sell or get rid of? I won't be able to get back to WF til July and would like to get more. PM if you have any! ;) I can pay by paypal.
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo
Conditioner - One Condition
Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Curl Neophyte Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    HockeyMom, I have a WF not terribly far away. I could get you some, but you may not receive it until June.
  • Riot CrrlRiot Crrl Posts: 3,135Registered Users
    I was going to say the same thing. I love this cond, so I don't have any I want to get rid of, but if you wanted to pay full price + postage I could go get some. And then you could pick the FLAVR.
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Thanks you guys! I don't want either of you to go out of your way, that's for sure! I would def. want to pay full price & postage -- any idea what it would be to zip code 45305 (ohio)? I think there is a lavender, grapefruit and herbal?? Which one do you all think is best? They all sound great and the grapefruit is the one I had last I think....
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

I just checked, Priority Mail from me to you is 8.25 holy cow! That's over twice the price of the conditioner!

I think my WF has about 6 or 8 scents. I like the mint. There is also completely unscented.

Hopefully someone closer can do it because that postage is ridick!
    Maybe I should just suck it up and wait til july! :) Thank you sooo much for checking for me! There is a WF about 30 mi away, is that too far...probably with the gas prices...I'll be near one in July...maybe I should just wait it out.

thank you thank you thank you

you guys are great :)
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Well, I'm in Ohio, too.....want me to check if it's any cheaper to mail?
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Well, I'm in Ohio, too.....want me to check if it's any cheaper to mail?

That would be wonderful!! Thank you so much!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Sure --- let me PM RiotCrrl for how she checked the mailing cost in advance. I'll let you know asap.
    Sure --- let me PM RiotCrrl for how she checked the mailing cost in advance. I'll let you know asap.

No rush! Thank you so much!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

I replied to ninja dog PM but in case anyone else needs it...

http://postcalc.usps.gov/Default.aspx
    HockeyMom,

I used the above calculator, and the cheapest rate I found is $4.55. I can try to get to WF by Friday, if you want to go ahead.
    HockeyMom,

I used the above calculator, and the cheapest rate I found is $4.55. I can try to get to WF by Friday, if you want to go ahead.

Thanks ninja dog - I think I will just wait til I go in July -- I really appreciate the offer though!! I need to get this pj in check! lol
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Too bad we can't just like, file transfer you some! :)
    Riot Crrl wrote: »
    Too bad we can't just like, file transfer you some! :)

I know! Can you picture us all living close by and swapping products - that would be great!!
    And, the other reason is my son is needing to dip into my paypal acct so that won't leave me any for myself for awhile anyway :(
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Aw.... delayed product gratification is so hard!

(I dreamed I was sending you the conditioner, but I kept accidentally putting a carton of orange juice in the box instead of the product, then wondering why it was so heavy. D'oh!)
    Someone should write a science fiction short story where a means has been invented to transfer hair products over the internet, and our PCs have squirt dispensers on them.
    Riot Crrl wrote: »
    Someone should write a science fiction short story where a means has been invented to transfer hair products over the internet, and our PCs have squirt dispensers on them.
    That would be awesome!

ninja, that is so funny!! :) Maybe WF orange juice is amazing and that is a clue I need some when I go in July!! lol :)
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

• KitaraKitara Posts: 1,224Registered Users
    Maybe I should just suck it up and wait til july! :) Thank you sooo much for checking for me! There is a WF about 30 mi away, is that too far...probably with the gas prices...I'll be near one in July...maybe I should just wait it out.
    That's funny that you say that because our WF is 30 miles away too and I figured out the gas for my car and it ends up being almost $10 to drive there. :angry7: Shipping online was cheaper than that.
    That is something, Kitara!
    I am going to be right near one in July and I can't wait! :)
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

I DO wish we all lived close by and could trade/exchange, as well as send products through the internet. The squirt dispenser is a great idea!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file