google smells :P

Curly-topsCurly-tops Registered Users Posts: 5
im going to get my big chop tomorrow (very scary) and decided to google "natural curls" for some style ideas and increasingly got sad :( there were SO many celebrities with dead straight hair claiming to have "natural curls" but found it to hard to "tame". WHY MUST IT BE TAMED!!! the beauty of curls is the wild/sexy look, and knowing that u can roll out of bed, shake ur head and go. and if u choose to tie it back, it looks so stylish and interesting. i dont see why to you have to straighten your hair to be considerd tamed.
xx

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    mob.gif Google is no good. They must pay.
  • BugEyeZBugEyeZ Registered Users Posts: 314 Curl Novice
    and this is precisely why celebrities should not be put up on pedastals or sought out for logical advice. they are experts at nothing but entertaining.
    when all else fails...eat:icescream:
  • jillipoojillipoo Registered Users Posts: 3,795 Curl Neophyte
    BugEyeZ wrote: »
    and this is precisely why celebrities should not be put up on pedastals or sought out for logical advice. they are experts at nothing but entertaining.

ITA
    3a and strictly CG since August 2007. Porous and on the fine side. No to magnesium sulfate and glycerin. Yes to protein! Favorites:
    CO-WASHES: Suave Coconut
    CONDITIONERS and LEAVE-INS: Mop Top Daily Conditioner, KBB Nectar, Aubrey GPB or Island Naturals, Robert Craig, Any Jessicurl
    CURL ENHANCERS/CREMES/MOUSSES: KCCC, JoiWhip
    GELS: Fuzzy Duck, B5 Design, MGA Scultping, BRHG

Fotki password: chuckle
    Blog: http://jillipoo.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: nopoojillipoo
  • Farmers_WifeFarmers_Wife Registered Users Posts: 73
    Oooh, that just gets to me. I hate when I type in "curly hair styles" and I get some celebrity that has big curling iron or hot roller curls. They never have natural looking curls. That bugs me. :confused3:

Farmer's Wife
    http://www.fotki.com/farmerswife

Currently using: Biotera Curl Creme & Styling Gel (and loving them!!!)

If you feel beautiful, you are beautiful.
  • CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Registered Users Posts: 2,983
    Most celebs don't embrace their curls, so they straighten it, then curl it.

On Gilmore Girls, I remember seing Lauren Graham's curls, and that is what made me want to go natural. Have you seen her hair? She straightens it half the time, but ohmigosh I love her curly hair.
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif
  • Riot CrrlRiot Crrl Registered Users Posts: 3,135
    I am looking at Nicole Kidman. [/deadhorse]
  • oywidapoodlesoywidapoodles Registered Users Posts: 22
    CurlyEyes wrote: »
    On Gilmore Girls, I remember seing Lauren Graham's curls, and that is what made me want to go natural. Have you seen her hair? She straightens it half the time, but ohmigosh I love her curly hair.

Couldn't agree more. Her curls just made me very envious though, since I've always gone natural. I seriously think she should wear it curly every second of the day, cause it's just gorgeous. Color's awesome too. For some reason though, in the movies she's been in lately, she's just been straight, but I think she likes to wear it curly. (click.)
  • curlylauracurlylaura Registered Users Posts: 8,352 Curl Neophyte
    BugEyeZ wrote: »

And they sometimes don't even get that right!

Regarding Google, it's only pulling up information it has been told is a 'natural curl' so it's not really Googles fault, it's the fault of whoever puts the images/pages there. I could call a picture of a cat a dog and if someone searches for dog and my cat picture comes up it not Googles fault, it's because of what I've done.
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • nuttybutternuttybutter Registered Users Posts: 64
    Speckla wrote: »
    mob.gif Google is no good. They must pay.

Ha ha! I love that!

Don't you just hate the fact that the only curly pictures that actually come up when you look for pictures of curly hair are very obviously heat styled. Makes me sad : [
    3a/b hair...?

Yeah, I hate Bee's, OK?
    :wink:

They're like...flying DEATH MONKEYS

Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nuttybutter/

pw: thedoctor

Strange women lying in ponds distrubuting swords is no basis for a system of government!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file