Want to go CG/lo-poo, product rec's for a 2c/3a?

ela1235ela1235 Registered Users Posts: 6
Right now I shampoo, condition, use a strong hold gell, a curl enhancer and hairspray.

Is there info or lists anywhere the will tell me which products are sulfate free?

Comments

• tmmycattmmycat Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 256
    I look on the ingredient list and look for anything with sulfate in the name. sodum lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate are the most common I think, but there might be others I don't know about yet...
    good luck! I started no-poo about a week ago and it's going well so far!
    shoulder-length wavy - no shampoo/no cones
    currently experimenting with water-only washing
  • CuriousgirlgeCuriousgirlge Registered Users Posts: 95
    Yeah, just look on the back of the bottle and see if there are any sulfates or silicones and if so- put it down. If you go to jessicurl.com all their stuff is sulfate/cone free. I have a similar hair type and the products I (so far) enjoy are Activate products and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Curl-Keeper-p-28.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-curl-keeper]Curl Keeper[/buylink]. Suave conditioners are good, too. As another person told me, for clarifying, just look for shampoo with EDTA in it. Just read product reviews and look around. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file