Only 1 week & results!

MissMyCurlzMissMyCurlz Registered Users Posts: 16
hello all! i have recently joined the no-poo revolution. i've only been CG for 1 week & already i see results! my hair is curlier and my scalp doesn't itch anymore! i can tell that it is going to be a long road, finding out what works & what doesn't. i tried the OneC and Angell first & i already figured out that it gives me build-up. so i guess that's one line i can check off my list of faves. i just bought AOHR and Suave coconut, so hopefully i'll like at least one of those. i just started a Fotki account, and was hoping someone could help me determine what hair type i have. i've included old and new pics. i have never chemically processed my hair, so the loss of curl has just happened "naturally" over time. i am hoping to regain all of it back! looking forward to finding solutions!

http://public.fotki.com/MissMyCurlz/
Still figuring out my routine & products!
Currently using:
Suave Coconut
AOHR
Biotera Gel
HEBE
http://public.fotki.com/MissMyCurlz/

Comments

• Riot CrrlRiot Crrl Registered Users Posts: 3,135
    It's very pretty. I think that now it's a high 2 or low 3, but I fail typing kinda. In 2000 it looks like a 3b for sure.

I hope that CG gets you the results you are looking for. It did for me, it is curlier all the time!
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
    I love your hair!! Good luck with the CG routine! I can't wait to see more pics! I love Suave Coconut...it's one of my favorites!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • eweniqueewenique Registered Users Posts: 1,502 Curl Neophyte
    Your wavy curls are pretty! You may find that the tighter curls come back as your hair recovers from years of shampoo. Keep us posted on your hair progress.
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file