People mag

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
Congratulations!
Nice photo, girls.... smile.gif

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Thanks Mar. I think we both look pretty weird in the picture, but it was fun. Thanks to all our readers for making this site a success!!!!

Michelle
    I finally saw the article, it was great! Congrats to you both.
    Sharon
    smile.gif The People Mag. article was where I learned about your site. I'm so glad I found it too because I've been addicted to it ever since. Thanks for doing such a great job and giving us curlies so much information. cool.gif
    I found out this website from people mag article and have been addicted ever since last Saturday! Just sent out my first swap and other offers pending. I thank you for such great website and valuable stuff curly heads need to know!
    Are you able to post the People Magazine article/picture? Or is there something about "copyright infringement"? I would love to see the great (and well-deserved) press you are receiving!!

Thank you!
    Can you tell us which issue it was in? I have been looking through some of my firends' back issues but haven't found the aritcle yet.
    Poodle - I *think* its the one with Harrison Ford on the cover biggrin.gif
    I just happen to have a copy or two wink.gif lying around; it's the Aug. 7 issue, with Harrison Ford on the cover.
    We were so lucky to get that press; Michelle's persistance really paid off.
    I'm not sure we can scan it in; might be copyright troubles. Lemme check.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file