Pumps Please

FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hi There !
There doesn't appear to be any consistency on what products you receive pumps with and when you don't. I ordered some litre bottles of Devacurl and didn't receive a pump, but I see that Jessicurl litres do come with pumps. Is that an issue from the supplier?
I try and order the litre bottles if it is a product I like, because of the cost savings, but I hate not having the pump. I was even willing to purchase them, but couldn't find it on the website.
So ... I guess my question / comment .... If the pump doesn't come with all the litres, can you say which ones it comes with ... and then have them for sale, so we can purchase the pumps when it doesn't come with the product?
Thank You !!
signed pumpless in Canada :laughing9:
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    It's up to the manufacturer -- Jessicurl includes the pump, Deva does not. However, we are investigating finding a pump that fits the Deva liters that we can sell separately.

I'll keep you posted. And thanks for the nudge!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Gretchen wrote:
    It's up to the manufacturer -- Jessicurl includes the pump, Deva does not. However, we are investigating finding a pump that fits the Deva liters that we can sell separately.

I'll keep you posted. And thanks for the nudge!

Hi Gretchen ! Thank you
    Not sure if this helps ... but I was able to buy two pumps from an Aveda Concept Salon. They fit the Devacurl bottles. All the other pumps I tried didn't. The top of the Devacurl bottles are shorter than others, but the Aveda pumps work perfectly. :cheers:
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file