make up for a formal!!

Charming NotionCharming Notion Registered Users Posts: 697
okay, i have my eighth grade formal coming up [less than 2 weeks!!] and i want to get my make up done at one of the make up counters at the mall but i don't know what to choose!! here are a few pics of me to help y'all;;

Picture004.jpg

morestuff009.jpg

random003.jpg

random007.jpg

ps; i'm wearing my hair either up or halfway up, hopefully curly. and the dress i'm wearing is an a-line dress with a green base/slip with this sheer black material over it. thanks in adavnce!!
formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    You're so young and have such pretty skin, I'd just go with some blush, lipgloss and a little mascara, maybe with a little (tiny) amount of eyeshadow smudged around the outter "V" corner of the eye. Don't use eyeliner or pencil eyeliner...it looks too "hard" on young girls.
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    You're very pretty, and you really don't need much. I would try Clinique, and let them know you're looking for a fresh, subtle effect. I've seen people get WAY overdone at some of the other make-up counters.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Registered Users Posts: 697
    thanks to both of you!!
    You're so young and have such pretty skin, I'd just go with some blush, lipgloss and a little mascara, maybe with a little (tiny) amount of eyeshadow smudged around the outter "V" corner of the eye. Don't use eyeliner or pencil eyeliner...it looks too "hard" on young girls.

okay, i've been trying to use less make-up...and eyeliner is my addiction :oops:
    You're very pretty, and you really don't need much. I would try Clinique, and let them know you're looking for a fresh, subtle effect. I've seen people get WAY overdone at some of the other make-up counters.

okay, thank you! i've been thinking mac [since i've heard SUCH good things about it] but when i see how much make-up they use on those look pallates...no thanks. clinique seems nice and simple :)[/quote][/code]

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    well... i'd recommend MAC, but that's just me...

:oops:

purple eyeshadow would be ideal with your brown eyes and a pink gloss like Nymphette or Florabundance. lots of mascara to complete the look.

(eyeliner is my addiction too!)

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Registered Users Posts: 697
    rouquinne wrote:
    well... i'd recommend MAC, but that's just me...

:oops:

purple eyeshadow would be ideal with your brown eyes and a pink gloss like Nymphette or Florabundance. lots of mascara to complete the look.

(eyeliner is my addiction too!)

yeah!! let's start a club :) lol. anyway, i actually have green eyes...but all the same, thanks rou!!!

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    ooops, they look brown in the photos, but green is even better because purple is opposite green on the colour wheel, so it's the perfect colour to bring them out!

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file