Why not re-introduce myself?

kittykat3kittykat3 Registered Users Posts: 65 Curl Connoisseur
I originally joined this forum 16 years ago and I haven't visited it in more than a decade. I read through some of the posts written by my teenage self and I've managed to make my own head hurt 😂😂😂 I even have the typical 2000s teenager username 😂😂 The system gave me a whole bunch of awards all at once because it wasn't a thing when last I signed on. I'm truly surprised my account is still here.

Anyways, I just hopped on here out of curiosity, and thought i'd say hello. I'm (now) a 30 year old woman from Canada with 3C hair (which I am to this day trying to grow) and I'm still laughing.

Cheers

Comments

• valeriamoralesvaleriamorales Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 0 Curl Novice
    hi, welcome back!!!! I just wanted to say hi because i thought your comment was funny :) I have 3b/3c hair that is low porosity
    Mostly 3b but the underlayer is 3c. I have ??? porosity, medium density, medium to coarse thickness hair.
    Shampoo: Maui Moisture Lightweight Hydration+Hibiscus Water
    Conditioner: TRESemme Botanique Conditioner Nourish and Replenish Coconut and Aloe Vera       
    Mask: Garnier Fructis 1 Minute Hair Mask - Coconut 
    Leave ins: Cantu Moisturising Curl Activator Cream, Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Milk   
    Gel: Eco Styling Gel with Argan Oil                                                                                                          Mousse: Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 
    I also use a dupe of the D4 Denman Brush 
    I like to avoid glycerin and other humectants 
  • SisterClaySisterClay Registered Users Posts: 48 Curl Connoisseur
    I'm in the same boat! The last time I logged in was June of 2008! Glad to see you back!
    4a all the way...extra thick

"In its unlocked/unbraided state, type 4 hair is known to shrink up to 75% of the actual hair length."
    --Yeah right, it's more like 95%.

http://public.fotki.com/SisterClay/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • s.e.thfs.e.thf Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 0 Curl Neophyte
    I'm in the same boat! The last time I logged in was June of 2008! Glad to see you back!
    how can I post? I'm trying to find out my hair type and how to get my curls to be defined to the best they can etc

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file