Help please

Curly NinjaCurly Ninja Posts: 10Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
edited April 5 in Curly Teens
So I've been applying oils before I take my weekly shampoo bath. And today whilst I was applying oil to my hair, I went over a pimple or a bump that got my scalp itchy. I kinda rubbed hard with my cottoon bud cause the feeling was nice, and I started bleeding from that area of my scalp. I think I popped the pimple or something else happened, but I'm scared the tea tree oil or castor oil may do something to the bleeding area. I normally leave the oil in for at least 30 mintues so I don't want to wash it out.

So can oil be bad for an open wound or a bleeding area. And can accidently popping a pimple or having blood randomly come from scalp cause hair loss ?

Answers

• Curly NinjaCurly Ninja Posts: 10Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Here's a picture for you guys. I think I found it

• BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 1,218Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Probably not. I used to get scalp zits all the time. In the meantime, you could just avoid that area with the oil. If it appears to get infected, please see a doctor. Most oils have some antibacterial properties anyway.
  • Curly NinjaCurly Ninja Posts: 10Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Yh apparently tea tree oil is good for open wounds. So I'm lucky there. I'm however thinking of stopping using oil alltogther. I've recently purchased a deep conditioner and it's working wonders in my hair. I'm so thankful. So I'll just try to stop the oil for the time being.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file