Just wanted to be sure y'all knew about the Black Friday sale over at SHOP NaturallyCurly

GretchenGretchen AdministratorPosts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Gretchen, I just wanted to say thanks to CurlMart for offering the great Black Friday sale.  It was nice to get the discount and free shipping.   I purchased from CurlMart rather than the individual brand websites since the discount required no minimum amount (or I wasn't aware of one), plus the free shipping at any level of spending really helped. 
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    edited November 2017
    Thank YOU for shopping with us!  I'll share your kind note with the team. 

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Spiralli said:
    Gretchen, I just wanted to say thanks to CurlMart for offering the great Black Friday sale.  It was nice to get the discount and free shipping.   I purchased from CurlMart rather than the individual brand websites since the discount required no minimum amount (or I wasn't aware of one), plus the free shipping at any level of spending really helped. 
    I shared your note with the woman who heads up SHOP, and she wanted me to share this with you all:

"CurlMart is no longer a stand-alone online store, but an integrated part of NaturallyCurly, as SHOP NaturallyCurly. They are now one blended content and commerce experience. The very same unbiased product reviews that were on NaturallyCurly still exist here: https://shop.naturallycurly.com/product-reviews/
    They feature an improved product display with accurate product information and an easy to use reviews system that not only allows you to leave a review, but also to post an image. This section features thousands of reviews of products, some we have available for purchase, and some are not available for purchase. We encourage you to check it out and feel free to leave reviews and read about your favorite brands."

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file