Spiral Solutions

lj2lj2 Registered Users Posts: 130 Curl Novice
Does anyone know if Spiral Solutions plans on opening up shop ever again. I know she was undecided after her move due to the overwhelming response from everyone who loved her products. Her ETSY site still has the same message that she is thinking about. Does anyone have information other than that. I do miss her products.
3A, fine, low porosity. Hair tends to be dry/frizzy

Favorite product lines: Curl Junkie, Sevi Organics
Shampoo: Curl Junkie Daily Fix, CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, All Sevi Shampoos
Conditioner: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Smoothing Conditioner, Repair Me (really all CJ conditioners), All Sevi Conditioners
Styling: Curl Junkie CCCC & Pattern Pusha, CJ Smoothing Lotion, CJ CIAB, Anything Sevi

Comments

• rbbrbb Registered Users Posts: 4,355 Curl Connoisseur
    i tried sending an email to her a couple of months ago and it came back. then i went onto her etsy site and logged in and wrote a 'conversation email' -- no response. that was in april.
    last week i called the phone number listed with spiral solutions and left her a message. no reply.
    i saw her on linkedin and it looks like she has another job...... so i am assuming she is not reopening. now i am trying to find a butter that would be similar to her emollience butter which my hair loves...... no luck yet.

:-(

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • naturecatnaturecat Registered Users Posts: 1,986 Curl Neophyte
    rbb wrote: »
    i tried sending an email to her a couple of months ago and it came back. then i went onto her etsy site and logged in and wrote a 'conversation email' -- no response. that was in april.
    last week i called the phone number listed with spiral solutions and left her a message. no reply.
    i saw her on linkedin and it looks like she has another job...... so i am assuming she is not reopening. now i am trying to find a butter that would be similar to her emollience butter which my hair loves...... no luck yet.

:-(

:(

I rely on her PT. Very sad to hear this.

3A/f/i
    Super baby fine hair, low porosity
    Shampoos: SM Fruit Fusion (mostly), Avalon lemon (to clarify). Occasional aloe vera and glycerin to wash.
    Stylers: Intelligent Nutrients Perfect Hold Hairspray
    Treatments: Catnip tea, IA girl's PT, Fermented Rice Water, Catnip Tea, Amla tea, Irish Moss, SS PT
  • lj2lj2 Registered Users Posts: 130 Curl Novice
    Bummer.....sounds like she is not reopening. Her products really were great. I loved the emollience butter as well. Have not found anything else like it:-(
    3A, fine, low porosity. Hair tends to be dry/frizzy

Favorite product lines: Curl Junkie, Sevi Organics
    Shampoo: Curl Junkie Daily Fix, CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo, All Sevi Shampoos
    Conditioner: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Smoothing Conditioner, Repair Me (really all CJ conditioners), All Sevi Conditioners
    Styling: Curl Junkie CCCC & Pattern Pusha, CJ Smoothing Lotion, CJ CIAB, Anything Sevi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file