RIP Longhairdontcare2011

LovemenappyLovemenappy Posts: 332Registered Users
I am posting this here since a lot of 4a/bs subbed to her channel

Longhairdontcare2011 passed away April 9th 2014 due to lupus complications.

I put this on the non-hair discussion as well.

Here are the details. They are also holding a fundraiser.

I am not a member of LHCF and am not active in the Youtube world, so if someone who is could repost/spread the word about the fundraiser that would be helpful. I think her subbies are not even aware of her passing.

I am truly in a horrible place emotionally. My great friend, which many of you know as Domin, lhdc2011, and longhairdontcare2011 (YouTube) passed away yesterday, April 9th, 2014 due to Lupus complications. She was 27.
I am working directly with her spouse to make these arrangements and I will be flying out to California this weekend. I have just finished setting up a fundraiser (link below) to help with funeral and cremation costs. Any help will be greatly appreciated even if it's forwarding this link to others.
I will update this thread as more information becomes available and appreciate your help.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/rmd4/in-memory-of-domineque-banks

Comments

• CSICSI Posts: 140Registered Users
    This is terrible. Just can't believe this. I am so sad.... Someone needs to post this on You tube and Instagram
  • atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Registered Users Administrator
    CSI wrote: »
    This is terrible. Just can't believe this. I am so sad.... Someone needs to post this on You tube and Instagram

Oh my goodness. Just saw the news circulating on Twitter/Instagram. Loved her videos and her calm energy. :(
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • trendinghairtrendinghair Posts: 1Registered Users
    Oh wow. I'm shocked. I love that girl. We worked together in so many hair projects. I'm breeding right now. R.I.P lovely
  • happyfacehappyface Posts: 845Registered Users
    So sad. R.I.P.
    “Mama says pretty comes in all different sizes. And my size… is cute!” -Honey Boo Boo
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I didn't know her but I saw this and it makes me very sad. : (
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file