Lurve the new site guys!

Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Posts: 178Registered Users
Thank you to Michelle, Gretchen and everyone who put so much effort into doing this. It's fab! icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you! icon_smile.gif

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Our first compliment!! icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks, SPF! We still have some bugs to work out, but we're pretty excited!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • curli_bouncecurli_bounce Posts: 10Registered Users
    i agree, i just came onto the homepage and was like ahhhhhhhh whats happened?!?! but its so funky!! lol! icon_biggrin.gif
    curli bounce xx
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I like it so much I'm changing my bookmark from CurlTalk to the homepage. Really. icon_biggrin.gif

Congrats, Gretchen, Michelle, and Webbie. It looks awesome. icon_smile.gif
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • SherryLSherryL Posts: 82Registered Users
    Holy cow!!! What a great new feeling the site has! I LOVE IT!!!!

Kudos to you both!!!

Congrats on a wonderful 5 years! I'm so glad that I have been here almost from the very beginning to share it with you!!!

Sher

icon_biggrin.gif
    3a, BSL, color treated/highlighted, fine strands (but lots of them), high porosity
    Routine: Modified CG, protein lover

:walk:
    I'm a curly-headed runner, triathlete and foodie! Sweat, chlorine, sun... my hair gets tortured by it daily. It somehow always manages to 'bounce' another day!
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Curl Connoisseur Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Great job! icon_smile.gif Not to be a downer, but I miss the larger "new topic" and "post reply" buttons. I keep looking for them. You know, the eyesight's not so good anymore.... icon_wink.gif icon_biggrin.gif

[ September 02, 2003: Message edited by: CurliLocks ]
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • naturaltnaturalt Curl Neophyte Posts: 175Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Great new site ladies!!! I especially love that we can add our own pictures to the reader gallery icon_biggrin.gif.

One little thing- I'm seeing a little red x in the upper left corner of this page. It looks like http://bb.naturallycurly.com/CurlTalk2.gif is missing.
    cloud9.gif
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by naturalt:
    Great new site ladies!!! I especially love that we can add our own pictures to the reader gallery icon_biggrin.gif.

One little thing- I'm seeing a little red x in the upper left corner of this page. It looks like http://bb.naturallycurly.com/CurlTalk2.gif is missing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know. I can't get the bloody thing to show up. I've spent HOURS on it. It's making me nuts. I dont' know if it's the wrong format or what. It's loaded in the right place, with the right file name. I'll work on it some more this weekend.

And please do add your pix to the gallery and your salon recommendations to that area. We need to build those sections up!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • naturaltnaturalt Curl Neophyte Posts: 175Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Gretchen, are the permissions of the file set properly? It looks like it has the same file name as the one at the top of the page except that one is located at http://www.naturallycurly2.com/images/CurlTalk2.gif

Have you tried placing that file in the location http://www.naturallycurly.com/CurlTalk2.gif

and see if it works?
    cloud9.gif
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Posts: 994Registered Users
    Absolutely excellent!!
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • MistMist Posts: 4Registered Users
    Wow! I haven't been able to visit in quite a while...the improvements are wonderful! Magnifique!!
    Congratulations on your 5th Anniversary, and I hope that you'll be here for many more years, because I just discovered you, and I NEED YOU!!
    Just so you know, finding this place is a blessing for me. icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif
    3 A/B short, dark brown hair
    We're glad we're here for you, Mist, and everyone else. icon_smile.gif

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file