haircut question

i got a ouidad cut. and i told the stylist that my hair was always in my face. and i showed her the chunks that were always in my face. and right at the very end, she cut one like half-centimer tuft of hair right from the midline. and now it just looks stupid. it can only reach behind my ears if i pull it hard behind my ears. but it's not bangs because it's just one tuft of hair, sort of like an early 90s tendril, but from the center of my face, not from the side. it just looks odd! and i don't know what possessed her to do it. shouldn't she know better? anyways, idk if i should just let it grow out in the hopes that soon it will be long enough to blend with the rest of my hair. or if should get some more layers around my face, or even some bangs, to fix the weird tuft situation.

Comments

• hippiechikhippiechik Posts: 40Registered Users
    I don't have the answer but just offering support. I recently had a very disappointing haircut. I know how you feel. Maybe try to work with it for a little while but could get a consultation to see what another stylist suggests. Good luck and I'm sorry you aren't happy with your cut.
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    If you do decide to cut, go elsewhere.

If you liked your hair before she added the tuft, grow it out.

HTH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You could also try asking the salon to fix it for you - try talking to the owner/mgr (if the owner isn't on the premises) and ask for a different stylist to fix it if you aren't comfortable with the skills of the first stylist. Why should you have to pay more money for someone to fix that salon's mistake? The stylist at that salon didn't do the job you wanted, the stylist at that salon should fix it and if you don't feel she has the skills, the salon should offer to fix it for you as a show of standing behind their salon's services. You could call and explain that to them (tactfully, of course ;) )
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file