The Amazing Race 20 **Possible Spoilers**

missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users
Starts in 16 days! Feb 19. I'm not as big a fan of
TAR as Survivor but I still watch it and get into it about halfway.
Southern Colorado Curly
Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair

Comments

• missbanjomissbanjo Posts: 3,088Registered Users
    I'm favoring Kerri and Stacy, the cousins.
    Southern Colorado Curly
    Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 279Registered Users
    I usually like the all female teams. I haven't researched all the teams yet, too difficult from my phone. Looking forward to this season!!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Weeeeee!!! I am excited!!

I am still bitter about the snowboarders from last season. :(
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,632Registered Users
    Already? Time sure does fly! Thanks for the heads up!

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
    We'll talk later. :toothy7:

• SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    I'm TRYING to watch it, but stupid 60 Minutes is on instead, for some reason! I think I heard golf or something ran over their time slot, or something.

I'm quite annoyed.

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,796Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    LOL!!! Brendon & Rachel are back :lol:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 279Registered Users
    I didn't know Brendon and Rachel from Big Brother were on it! Should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Man. Not bringing your stuff can take you out. When will teams get this through their heads.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • Parissy198907Parissy198907 Posts: 479Registered Users
    i watched the episode last night and so far I already hate the Border Patrol agents (Art & JJ).
    Something about them rubbed me the wrong way from the very beginning and this episode just did it for me. They're both pushy, cocky, and arrogant and I don't like them. I hope they get eliminated next week.

I also can't stand the PhD/Event Hostess team (Brenden & Rachel). It's really just the hostess that I can't stand. I think she gets off on playing the part of the airheaded pretty girl.

the teams I do like (so far):

Dave & Rachel (Military Pilot)
    Mark & Bopper (Best Friends from Kentucky)
    Vanessa & Ralph (Dating Divorcees)
    14905839.png
    I've got a total crush on the twins.

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
    I felt sorry for the clowns but thought that challenge may do them in. I do not have any favs yet. The girl from big brother was annoying me. Stop crying and saying how stupid you are!!!

Central Massachusetts

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    SCG wrote: »

The eye candy is gone. :(

Oh sweet jeebus, how I love to laugh at Rachel. I laugh even harder when she gets hysterical. :laughing1:
    medussa wrote: »
    SCG wrote: »

The eye candy is gone. :(

Oh sweet jeebus, how I love to laugh at Rachel. I laugh even harder when she gets hysterical. :laughing1:

I'm so sad that they're gone! What's the point of watching without some nice eye candy? Sigh. I had to resort to following both of them on Twitter instead. :toothy3:

Rachel grates on my nerves, big time!

• munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users
    The second time Rachel was on Big Brother some of the contestants from her first season were interviewed. They couldn't stand her while doing the show but became friends afterwards. I think the stress of these reality shows gets to her and, at the time, she has a hard time dealing (though she does seem to hold on and last till the end). Think it is her voice that is so irritating. I sometimes wonder how Brendan can listen to it all the time.

I think I find the two guys (border patrol ?) who came in first last week more irritating.

From someone who has no balance, I was impressed that most of the teams were able to complete the bottle balancing on the head dance routine. I actually thought this looked like a hard leg to complete, which are the kind I like to watch -- the ones where anyone can win and anyone can lose.
    3b/c
    munchkin wrote: »
    The second time Rachel was on Big Brother some of the contestants from her first season were interviewed. They couldn't stand her while doing the show but became friends afterwards. I think the stress of these reality shows gets to her and, at the time, she has a hard time dealing (though she does seem to hold on and last till the end). Think it is her voice that is so irritating. I sometimes wonder how Brendan can listen to it all the time.

For me it's also all the, "I'm not as smart as you," "I'm a girl," "I'm not good at math." I just want to shake her and tell her to snap out of it. She acts like the stereotypical weak woman and I hate that. The producers love it, I'm sure. :rolleyes:
    munchkin wrote: »

For me it's also all the, "I'm not as smart as you," "I'm a girl," "I'm not good at math." I just want to shake her and tell her to snap out of it. She acts like the stereotypical weak woman and I hate that. The producers love it, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Yep, that is what is irritating me too about her.
    Central Massachusetts

• Parissy198907Parissy198907 Posts: 479Registered Users
    Gotta say, Art and JJ are looking better this episode. That was an absolutely beautiful thing they did for Bopper and Mark. Hopefully Bopper keeps his word and returns the favor in some way later on.

I HATE Rachel!!! :boxing:
    14905839.png
    Rachel is really getting on my nerves. I was watching her thinking "oh my gosh, she has GOT to be faking this, right?!"

Also, the Army guy and his wife were bothering me... Actually, not so much him, as his wife. She was being so mean to him! It was uncomfortable to watch...

I often wonder if it's just an act but it sure does get a response from Brendon. They are MADE for each other. She likes to whine and fake cry about how HARD it is, how you don't understand, it's so, so hard! And Brendon obviously has some kind of need to fix everything and find acceptance so he's all, "Oohhh, baby, I'm sorry! You're right, I'm wrong. Can we just make up? I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Ack, together they make me sick. If you watched BB, you know that Rachel was a different player when Brendon left the house. He's her kryptonite, I guess. Either way, they are so bad for each other.

I often wonder if it's just an act but it sure does get a response from Brendon. They are MADE for each other. She likes to whine and fake cry about how HARD it is, how you don't understand, it's so, so hard! And Brendon obviously has some kind of need to fix everything and find acceptance so he's all, "Oohhh, baby, I'm sorry! You're right, I'm wrong. Can we just make up? I love you, I love you, I love you!"

Ack, together they make me sick. If you watched BB, you know that Rachel was a different player when Brendon left the house. He's her kryptonite, I guess. Either way, they are so bad for each other.

What was she like on BB? Rachel's hysterics really amuse me. Sometimes I think she's acting but she's just so awful. Brendon may be as smart as a rocket scientist with all of his degrees, but he's pretty stupid for falling for Rachel. I don't see them as compatible in any way, shape, or form. I see total trainwreck.

I know some people don't like border patrol but that was really nice of them to give their prize money to Kentucky. I really like Kentucky and was glad this was a non-elim round.

Phil is hot.
    Yes she was absolutely that way on BB! Very annoying and so odd. Here's a synopsis of one day in the BB house and you can see her behavior is the same. You'll have to replace the **** in link with you know what.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onlinebigbrother.com%2Fbig-brother-12-spoilers-brendon-tells-rachel-no-one-else-has-to-fight-in-the-game-they-just-get-to-sit-around-acting-like-%2A%2A%2A%2Aing-retards%2F" class="Popup

I like Kentucky too but I don't think they have much chance of winning in the long run. They seem like really nice people.

That was a nice ending. Did the army guy really think he would be landing a real helicopter. I suppose it could be a simulation thing like they did last time with the planes.

Central Massachusetts

I don't know, but army guy seems a little intense and intimidating. I'm really surprised his wife just continued to needle him. I thought his head was going to explode. :argue:
    I know I wouldn't want a petroleum spa treatment but I was curious enough to go read about it!

Azerbaijan's Petroleum Spas Use Crude Oil Baths To Treat Disease : TreeHugger

I kinda liked Danny and Fitness! They were fun to watch, so I'm kind of sad that they're gone.

The "dating divorcees" are making my eye twitchy.

Ok. Is there a rule that both players have to read the clue? It always annoys me that one player has to change clothes but they take the time to read the clue. Go get changed!!!! NOW!! Then read the clue while going to the car!!!

Army guy was annoying me tossing the hay bales. The wife was hauling butt on that challenge. The oil challenge was nasty. I was thinking the fed agents needed to stop examining the apples so closely. I know they did not see the example but it was stressing me out!

And dating divorcées. How could you not see the clues in the rug store???

Central Massachusetts

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,796Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    xcptnl wrote: »
    I was thinking the fed agents needed to stop examining the apples so closely. I know they did not see the example but it was stressing me out!

I was wondering if they thought their was a little stamp on it or something, they were looking at each apple so closely :lol:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    Still watching? I'm bumping this so we can talk about it later! :wave:

I'm so happy for Team #1!

"We have the best luck with cabs." Ruh roh!

Phil looks good in jeans. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file