CG feel good moments!

DO you have a favourite CG feel good moment? a routine that makes you smile? product shopping and getting a good deal? a styling technique that is all your own? I did something today that absolutely made my day and just want to share, its something small but made a wold of difference in my small world!!!

I recently stocked up on my FAVE cleanser, condish, and styling products, the issue was I REALLY stocked up, purchased the huge salon style 1L bottles!!! so they are taking up space on my tiny bathroom counter...for being a master bath its TINY!!! anyways, this morning while scrunching and diffusing and gelling and all the other lotions and creams I load into my hair bottles get knocked over, the cord from my dryer wraps around stuff and knocks that over, and my bottles get all gooby from me getting a bit of this and a bit of that from their stupid flip cap lids!!!

So I went to beauty supply store and got pump caps for everything!!!! no poo, condish, gel, leave in (which is a creamy texture) and finishing cream!!!! my counter now has all my products but nicely organized and easy to use and no more gooby bottles!!!
2c/3a
recovering from a chemically straightened nightmare!!
Going back to my roots (literally!) CG since Aug 2011
Fine, Thin, damaged, very porous, some elasticity.
Cleanse:no poo
Condish: one condition
Style: Angel, B'leave in
DT:Heaven in Hair!
Spritz and Condish!!
MY NEW HG: FSG and bent root clips with HESMEU hairspray flexible hold

Comments

• itsiliiiitsiliii Posts: 340Registered Users
    Aww! Haha for some reason whenever I'm applying all my hair products after I shower I feel really happy XD maybe cause I know I'm gonna have a good hair day? idk! buying new products always makes me happy to be CG as well!
    cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance :blob7:
    2B/2C hair! :thumbup:

Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
    Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
    DT: Lustrasilk + honey :)
    LI: KCKT, GVP CB
    Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
    Oils: Coconut
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i get really happy when i do my hair up, i use this intense curl cream, (from the Moroccan oil range) and scrunch it all in then use a bit of oil on the ends, i use TONES of pins, i take curls and just pin it up so that its all in one place on my head and let the curls just do there thing and fall or look crazy. my boyfriend loves it when i do my hair like this :)
    i always feel happy n sexy when i have my hair like that great confidence boost!

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    I use to have a Tigi shampoo set with those pumps, my little sister pumped out a third of it in the bath I was sooo ****** haha!

I got my first proper gel yesterday so it was cool when I actually had curls after trying the CG for three weeks now.
    - Nate

Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • DevushkaDevushka Posts: 1,080Registered Users
    I'm still on my new haircut high from yesterday, so my CG feel good moment has been going on for hours now. :) And today I'm going out to get a new product that the stylist used on my hair which I really liked. Finding new products that work well on your hair always feels extra CG good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity
    Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
    Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
    Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
    Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
    LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
    DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
    Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*
    Goal: APL Hair
  • CurlyCanadian11CurlyCanadian11 Posts: 125Registered Users
    Oo horay!! I get my cg cut sept 8th sooo nervous!
    2c/3a
    recovering from a chemically straightened nightmare!!
    Going back to my roots (literally!) CG since Aug 2011
    Fine, Thin, damaged, very porous, some elasticity.
    Cleanse:no poo
    Condish: one condition
    Style: Angel, B'leave in
    DT:Heaven in Hair!
    Spritz and Condish!!
    MY NEW HG: FSG and bent root clips with HESMEU hairspray flexible hold
  • itsiliiiitsiliii Posts: 340Registered Users
    Aww I can't wait till I get my first Deva cut ^.^
    cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance :blob7:
    2B/2C hair! :thumbup:

Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
    Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
    DT: Lustrasilk + honey :)
    LI: KCKT, GVP CB
    Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
    Oils: Coconut

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file