So When A Woman Has Big Breasts She's Given Off Vibes???

LotsawavesLotsawaves Curl VirtuosoPosts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
I had a conversation with a male friend of mine tonight and he is interested in a woman. They go out as friends and she will give him a hug at the end of the evening and I feel he is reading a lot into it.

During our conversation about this he talked about me showing boobage when I go out and it makes men feel I'm wanting "it". I told him I could wear a turtle neck and show boobage, because I'm endowed. He then started back pedalling and said I always dress conservatively, BUT because I do have big boobs it makes men think I'm more sexual. I call BS on this and I'm offended that I'm considered more of a hoe because I have big boobs.

Am I suppose to wrap myself in duct tape?

ETA: I meant giving instead of given, but I don't know how to correct it. I guess my big boobs suck away my brain power.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
«1

Comments

  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    I thought this was always the rule.

    If you're an A cup you can wear v necks, you're fine.

    But if you're a D cup and you wear a v neck you're a slut.

    Duh.

    Sad isn't it?
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • fraufrau Curl Neophyte Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i remember once having a conversation about women and what they wear in the gym. this man was saying that women wear certain types of pants or shorts to entice men. that they bend over in such a way to show men their behinds and glimpses of their vaginas.
    i was like, wtf are you talking about??
    women bend over and they're not thinking about what men see!
    he told me that i was just not that type of woman but lots of women do it on purpose.
    i was like, no they don't!

    as much as i wish i had big breasts, that would be a major downside to having them.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Curl Connoisseur Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    He's an idiot. Please tell him that someone on the internet thinks he should grow the fvck up already.
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Glimpses of their vaginas? How short are those shorts?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • fraufrau Curl Neophyte Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    he meant like see the imprint of it, like camel toe.
    it's really idiotic. don't even try to make sense of it.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Curl Virtuoso Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    He's an idiot. Please tell him that someone on the internet thinks he should grow the fvck up already.

    I'm so tempted to call him up and tell him that. This man is 69. Do men ever grow up?!? I'm begining to think older men are worse than the younger men.

    IDK. I'm just so frustrated and angry right now.
    From Michael Berg:

    Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    frau wrote: »
    he meant like see the imprint of it, like camel toe.
    it's really idiotic. don't even try to make sense of it.

    Oh for God's sake. That's ridiculous.

    This whole thing is ridiculous. Some men are just going to be asshats and see all women as sex objects. That is the kind of man we, as intelligent, self-confident women, stay away from.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    He's an idiot. Please tell him that someone on the internet thinks he should grow the fvck up already.

    I'm so tempted to call him up and tell him that. This man is 69. Do men ever grow up?!? I'm begining to think older men are worse than the younger men.

    IDK. I'm just so frustrated and angry right now.

    Not all men are like that (and if they are, not all men are stupid enough to say that out loud).
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Rock on with your bad self.

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Curl Virtuoso Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I guess it's nice for the honesty, BUT it's sad that men feel that way. They don't have a clue. My breast don't dominate who I am and how I feel about sex. I would like to think there are men out there who feel differently, but I don't know.
    From Michael Berg:

    Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • nikskenikske Posts: 556Registered Users
    Men just have a fascination with boobs. Whether we "flaunt" them or not, somehow the mere fact of having visible boobage makes some men think we're somehow signalling them our sexual desires. They don't seem to understand that our boobs come with the package, that we don't want to minimize them, duct tape them, hide them because they may have a reaction to them. They're just projecting their own feelings unto us and have no understanding that to most women most of the time boobs are not sexual.
    Wurly 2b/2c/3a Miii - high porosity

    event.png


    Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.

    Sodomy non sapiens.

    - Terry Pratchett
  • OBBOBB Curl Neophyte Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    if hes right then it would explain my lack of success with asian women
  • MaloryMalory Curl Neophyte Posts: 379Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    turtles wrote: »
    I thought this was always the rule.

    If you're an A cup you can wear v necks, you're fine.

    But if you're a D cup and you wear a v neck you're a slut.

    Duh.

    Sad isn't it?

    Actually, if you have large breasts, you look better in a lower cut top than in a high neck top.

    Wearing a high neck with large boobs makes them look bigger because they are all squeezed together and makes them look like a giant lump rather than two individual breasts.

    A V-neck top that lets a small amount of your cleavage show breaks up the line of your breasts and makes them look less overwhelming and like you have two breasts like a normal human woman.

    I have large breasts, and unless it is cold and I am wearing a high neck to keep warm, I almost always wear V-necks or button tops where the top button is slightly below the top of my breasts. Not because I want to attract anyone (I am happily married and wear a wedding ring) but I want to wear clothing that flatters my body shape.

    I shouldn't have to wear tops that are three sizes too big to hide my boobs and look like a slob just because another person might have a bad opinion of me because of it. That's their problem, not mine.


    I wonder how many young girls develop eating disorders because they are worried about how boys will respond if they grow bigger and develop big boobs, or it they have already started to grow boobs and gotten negative reactions.
  • ninja dogninja dog Curl Neophyte Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    For more on the subject of women with issues surrounding breast size and negative attention, please see my plastic surgeon.

    Seriously, this whole issue drives me nuts.

    Not a very flattering portrayal of men.
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Curl Connoisseur Posts: 5,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    He was born around 1942 and came of age in the 50's. He's a neanderthal who never evolved. There are men of his age who aren't so stuck in the Mad Men era.

    He is not Everyman. Really, Lotsa, where do you meet these people??

    I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • ninja dogninja dog Curl Neophyte Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Sadly, I think they're fairly prevalent.

    I'd like to be wrong, though.
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    Malory wrote: »
    turtles wrote: »
    I thought this was always the rule.

    If you're an A cup you can wear v necks, you're fine.

    But if you're a D cup and you wear a v neck you're a slut.

    Duh.

    Sad isn't it?

    Actually, if you have large breasts, you look better in a lower cut top than in a high neck top.

    Wearing a high neck with large boobs makes them look bigger because they are all squeezed together and makes them look like a giant lump rather than two individual breasts.

    A V-neck top that lets a small amount of your cleavage show breaks up the line of your breasts and makes them look less overwhelming and like you have two breasts like a normal human woman.

    I have large breasts, and unless it is cold and I am wearing a high neck to keep warm, I almost always wear V-necks or button tops where the top button is slightly below the top of my breasts. Not because I want to attract anyone (I am happily married and wear a wedding ring) but I want to wear clothing that flatters my body shape.

    I shouldn't have to wear tops that are three sizes too big to hide my boobs and look like a slob just because another person might have a bad opinion of me because of it. That's their problem, not mine.


    I wonder how many young girls develop eating disorders because they are worried about how boys will respond if they grow bigger and develop big boobs, or it they have already started to grow boobs and gotten negative reactions.

    .....I was just saying if you have big boobs and you wear any shirt that allows cleavage to be seen you're a slut (NOT REALLY) but if you're an A cup and you wear a low cut top and you don't really have cleavage you're okay, that was not MY ACTUAL OPINION, I wear low cut tops all the time......and mainly it was not supposed to be taken seriously..as in that's how guys see it...which I don't take seriously:laughing5: I've been to enough college parties to just not take anything that comes out of a guy's brain serious at all.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Curl Connoisseur Posts: 5,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    OT, I like your avatar, turtles.

    I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Curl Connoisseur Posts: 5,633Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    ETA: I meant giving instead of given, but I don't know how to correct it. I guess my big boobs suck away my brain power.

    Lotsa, I'm smaller breasted so maybe I can help. :tongue3:

    Go back to your OP, click on Edit. Then click "Go Advanced". You should be able to edit your Title there.

    I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :laughing3:
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    OT, I like your avatar, turtles.


    thanks, I actually tried to change it to a kitten picture the other day but it wouldn't let me because the picture was too big, so I left it.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • anonymous_59737anonymous_59737 Posts: 485Registered Users
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    I had a conversation with a male friend of mine tonight and he is interested in a woman. They go out as friends and she will give him a hug at the end of the evening and I feel he is reading a lot into it.

    During our conversation about this he talked about me showing boobage when I go out and it makes men feel I'm wanting "it". I told him I could wear a turtle neck and show boobage, because I'm endowed. He then started back pedalling and said I always dress conservatively, BUT because I do have big boobs it makes men think I'm more sexual. I call BS on this and I'm offended that I'm considered more of a hoe because I have big boobs.

    Am I suppose to wrap myself in duct tape?

    ETA: I meant giving instead of given, but I don't know how to correct it. I guess my big boobs suck away my brain power.

    Generally:

    If Women are friendly to Men they think we're giving off 'come hither' vibes.

    If Women ignore Men they think we are giving off 'come hither' vibes.

    If Women wear full Niqab, Men wonder what we are wearing under it because it suggests sexual mystery. Another variation on 'come hither'.

    If Women wear mini skirts, Men think we are again engaging in the 'come hither'.

    Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

    We've been assigned an overly sexualized gender and it has nothing to do with us. It's not personal, it's institutional.
    Hootie-hoo! - Chef Carla
  • ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Posts: 2,264Registered Users
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    I had a conversation with a male friend of mine tonight and he is interested in a woman. They go out as friends and she will give him a hug at the end of the evening and I feel he is reading a lot into it.

    During our conversation about this he talked about me showing boobage when I go out and it makes men feel I'm wanting "it". I told him I could wear a turtle neck and show boobage, because I'm endowed. He then started back pedalling and said I always dress conservatively, BUT because I do have big boobs it makes men think I'm more sexual. I call BS on this and I'm offended that I'm considered more of a hoe because I have big boobs.

    Am I suppose to wrap myself in duct tape?

    ETA: I meant giving instead of given, but I don't know how to correct it. I guess my big boobs suck away my brain power.

    Generally:

    If Women are friendly to Men they think we're giving off 'come hither' vibes.

    If Women ignore Men they think we are giving off 'come hither' vibes.

    If Women wear full Niqab, Men wonder what we are wearing under it because it suggests sexual mystery. Another variation on 'come hither'.

    If Women wear mini skirts, Men think we are again engaging in the 'come hither'.

    Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

    We've been assigned an overly sexualized gender and it has nothing to do with us. It's not personal, it's institutional.

    This

    ETA: I was in the shower thinking about this and had to come back and make a correction. Agree, except the institutional part. It's institutionalized to a degree, but it's primarily innate, which is likely from where the institutionalization originates. I always say this and everyone (females) always gets angry and disagrees with me. LOL. Most men know it's true and agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix
  • OBBOBB Curl Neophyte Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    unless nipples can wink im pretty sure breasts dont give off any kind of vibes to us men.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think most men are sexual pigs to their very core, and most of them assess every.single.woman as a potential sexual conquest. The more successful of them though, know when to keep their big mouths shut.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    OBB wrote: »
    unless nipples can wink im pretty sure breasts dont give off any kind of vibes to us men.


    So you say...yet erect nipples on a woman will attract every pair of eyes in a hundred yard vicinity.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    I had a conversation with a male friend of mine tonight and he is interested in a woman. They go out as friends and she will give him a hug at the end of the evening and I feel he is reading a lot into it.

    During our conversation about this he talked about me showing boobage when I go out and it makes men feel I'm wanting "it". I told him I could wear a turtle neck and show boobage, because I'm endowed. He then started back pedalling and said I always dress conservatively, BUT because I do have big boobs it makes men think I'm more sexual. I call BS on this and I'm offended that I'm considered more of a hoe because I have big boobs.

    Am I suppose to wrap myself in duct tape?

    ETA: I meant giving instead of given, but I don't know how to correct it. I guess my big boobs suck away my brain power.

    Generally:

    If Women are friendly to Men they think we're giving off 'come hither' vibes.

    If Women ignore Men they think we are giving off 'come hither' vibes.

    If Women wear full Niqab, Men wonder what we are wearing under it because it suggests sexual mystery. Another variation on 'come hither'.

    If Women wear mini skirts, Men think we are again engaging in the 'come hither'.

    Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

    We've been assigned an overly sexualized gender and it has nothing to do with us. It's not personal, it's institutional.



    I don't think it's institutional. I think it's biological, instinctual even. Men's visual sexual reactions seem to come from the very stem of their brains.
  • SailaSaila Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,212Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't think it's institutional. I think it's biological, instinctual even. Men's visual sexual reactions seem to come from the very stem of their brains.

    I think it's largely institutional. It's too complex to try to explain right this second (I'm about to leave) but I'll share some links that support my view. I'm not ruling out insticts or biology by any means. I'd just like to emphasize how women (and increasingly, girls) are overly sexualized and I believe the OP's experience is an example of that.

    Quick read:
    Gendered Reactions to Male and Female Nudity » Sociological Images

    Not so quick read:
    Report of the APA Task Force on the Sexualization of Girls
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Curl Connoisseur Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think most men are sexual pigs to their very core, and most of them assess every.single.woman as a potential sexual conquest. The more successful of them though, know when to keep their big mouths shut.

    I was watching a Nat Geo product titled "The Science of Sexual Attraction" or something close to that said the same thing.

    It must be exhausting to be a man. Y'know, with fighting off all the hordes of panting women all the day long and everything. :rolleyes:
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

    HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

    SL APL BSL MBL
  • anonymous_59737anonymous_59737 Posts: 485Registered Users
    OBB wrote: »
    unless nipples can wink im pretty sure breasts dont give off any kind of vibes to us men.

    :laughing5:
    Hootie-hoo! - Chef Carla
  • anonymous_59737anonymous_59737 Posts: 485Registered Users
    Saila wrote: »
    I don't think it's institutional. I think it's biological, instinctual even. Men's visual sexual reactions seem to come from the very stem of their brains.

    I think it's largely institutional. It's too complex to try to explain right this second (I'm about to leave) but I'll share some links that support my view. I'm not ruling out insticts or biology by any means. I'd just like to emphasize how women (and increasingly, girls) are overly sexualized and I believe the OP's experience is an example of that.

    Quick read:
    Gendered Reactions to Male and Female Nudity » Sociological Images

    Not so quick read:
    Report of the APA Task Force on the Sexualization of Girls

    To the bold points: Yes.
    Hootie-hoo! - Chef Carla

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file