We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes

Learn more!

Pete Wentz is a curly

BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
White man afro: Pete Wentz ditches his straightener, looks unrecognisable - CelebrityFIX

Ignore the ignorance in the article but I was surprised to see this guy is a curly head too. I'd heard he straightened/relaxed his hair regularly, but I'm glad he quit.
"The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
"...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hah! He's out,baby!

You know who I think is a wavy? Kate Middleton.

There ---- I said it. I said and I'M NOT SORRY.
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Hah! He's out,baby!

You know who I think is a wavy? Kate Middleton.

There ---- I said it. I said and I'M NOT SORRY.

Who's Kate Middleton?

No need to be sorry..lol :salute: Maybe this is over my head?
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh my word......bless your heart for not knowing.

She's engaged to Prince William in England (on whom I have a big fat crush, as no one looks better in a suit than that man).
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    white man afro lol...he's 1/4 black..His mom is either half black and half Hawaiian or something..I forget...I guess that's white enough...I used to be obsessed (possessed) with fall out boy in high school. Love that he wears his hair curly now, wish he would of when I was in high school, you know then I wouldn't of been so ashamed of my curly hair...since I loved them.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Oh my word......bless your heart for not knowing.

She's engaged to Prince William in England (on whom I have a big fat crush, as no one looks better in a suit than that man).

OIC. Yeah I don't follow 'the royals' very much. I get my info on them via whenever dlisted posts about them, and he calls the other one "Prince Hot Ginge". I don't think I even know his real name..lol
    turtles wrote: »
    white man afro lol...he's 1/4 black..His mom is either half black and half Hawaiian or something..I forget...I guess that's white enough...I used to be obsessed (possessed) with fall out boy in high school. Love that he wears his hair curly now, wish he would of when I was in high school, you know then I wouldn't of been so ashamed of my curly hair...since I loved them.

Yeah I wasn't going to mention that because I hate wormy cans. But I will say I'm glad you love your curls now.. personal evolution is a hell of a drug. :)
  • rudeechickrudeechick Posts: 6,726Registered Users
    Dude needs to DT BADLY.
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • alaskantsunamialaskantsunami Posts: 421Registered Users
    I know you said to ignore the article...but I can't get around the "frizzy head *****" remark. Erggg.
    In response to his hair...it's so damaged. He should BC stat. Glad he's natural though.
    2C and all the 3s, iii, F, natural brunette.
    mod CG since 03.21.10

Kelso: Hey, guys? I'm thinking about getting a perm. Hyde, can I get the number of your guy?
    Hyde: I don't have a guy. This righteous moss is a gift from God.
    -That 70s Show
  • itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    // Not blessed with the best head of hair obviously, but it's not bad. //

GRR RANDOM COMMENTER. :hmph:
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • BronzeyBronzey Posts: 42Registered Users
    Sorry I can't ignore the article. It's just pure curl prejudice! Why do you have to compare it to pubic hair? I think he looks more like a man actually.
  • susususu Posts: 767Registered Users
    Funny, when I saw the thread title I expected a pic of him with some slight waves. I also had no idea he was part Black.
    I know you said to ignore the article...but I can't get around the "frizzy head *****" remark. Erggg.
    In response to his hair...it's so damaged. He should BC stat. Glad he's natural though.

Yeah, I'm not loving the hair because all I see is serious heat damage. But I'm sure it would look a lot better if he BCed ad let his natural curls grow in. I hate that flat ironed emo look.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file