Lingerie Football Team Coming to Nashville

FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    This is no different than a strip club.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,765Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    When will women start respecting themselves and realize that we are more than our bodies?
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
    Lotsawaves wrote: »
    When will women start respecting themselves and realize that we are more than our bodies?

When women start making equal wages as men for equal work. When women are equal in power and influence to men.

In other words...never.

And, really, we watched this duo being celebrated for weeks during the last Olympic games, even getting spanked by the leader of the free world...it's no wonder that other women want the same fame for their nudie athleticism.

dubya%20and%20misty%20may%20treanor.jpg
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    There was a CSI or something about lingerie football so I looked it up. I was surprised to learn there's a team here. I've never heard of it before or since. I can't speak for the other teams but the women on the Seattle team look like athletes to me. Well, athletes with fake boobs. :)
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,765Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Lotsawaves wrote: »

When women start making equal wages as men for equal work. When women are equal in power and influence to men.

In other words...never.

And, really, we watched this duo being celebrated for weeks during the last Olympic games, even getting spanked by the leader of the free world...it's no wonder that other women want the same fame for their nudie athleticism.

dubya%20and%20misty%20may%20treanor.jpg

I think one day it will happen, but probably not in my life time.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    disgusting and classless. worse, trying to pass itself off as being all about football - right. definitely.
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    I think I would want a bit more protection when playing a contact sport than a push-up bra and underwear.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
    FieryCurls wrote: »
    I think I would want a bit more protection when playing a contact sport than a push-up bra and underwear.

Apparently, they wear shoulder, knee, and elbow pads in addition to their push-up bras and cheekie panties. I don't think there's any way to protect the sacks of silicone/saline in their chests. They are nucking futs to play a contact sport with breast implants. Kersplat...
    I did think the "bible belt" comment was funny. My best friend went to one of the Christian colleges in downtown Nashville that has a prostitute hangover across the street.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    meh.. not a big deal to me. The shorts look like the shorts I had to wear for track. There is a team here in Orlando. A friend of mine did a photoshoot for them. Those women are not messing around.

I played women's flag football in college. Truth be told , a lot of guys came just to see girls play. It really didn't matter what we had on, they were there to check out the ladies...at first. Then they saw we were there to PLAY, then it became about the game. The shiny newness of T&A wore off.
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That's so stupid.

Pittsburgh has two women's football teams, and they wear standard football gear, not their underwear. So, women's football without the cheesy, skankish element can catch on. Who wants to play a contact sport half naked anyway?

Home of the Pittsburgh Passion | Independent Women's Football League

Home of the Pittsburgh Force Women's Full Contact Football Team
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That's so stupid.

Pittsburgh has two women's football teams, and they wear standard football gear, not their underwear. So, women's football without the cheesy, skankish element can catch on. Who wants to play a contact sport half naked anyway?

That was my thought. Road rash. So yeah, it's not my cup of tea and it's a bit of a circus. But I'm not in no way offended by it.
    That's so stupid.

Home of the Pittsburgh Passion | Independent Women's Football League

Home of the Pittsburgh Force Women's Full Contact Football Team

Yep.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file