WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
Who's got 'em?
Who wants 'em?
C'mon fess up!
And are they true to size, those that will admit to having them? :lol:
https://www.pajamajeans.com/flare/next?tag=he|af
I think I want a pair...
:oops:
Oh, and how hot is that curly in the vid? :)
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• SystemSystem Administrator Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Haha...now do they have slipper sneakers to go with them? :)
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Curl Novice Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    We were just laughing at these last night. Mock fly! :laughing8:

Girl, I don't think you're old enough for them yet.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Ah, msrp, you are too kind! :notworthy:
    tho there is one curly younger
    than moi that wants these...

:angel12:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• SystemSystem Administrator Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Ah, msrp, you are too kind! :notworthy:
    tho there is one curly younger
    than moi that wants these...

:angel12:

no i don't! :confused3:
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Love that butt-lifting design!

Also the broad lying on the bed to button her jeans up... I've been there!
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • AsLckyGrlAsLckyGrl Curl Neophyte Posts: 188Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If these are cute in real life, I would love a pair... and I'll admit, I'm a youngster. These things are sweet. :glasses11:

Do they come in colors? I cant always wear blue jeans, and I'm looking for colored alternatives.
    3B ; BSL; Low Porosity; Med Texture; CG since July '10.
    Clean: Ever Sleek
    Treat: EVCO, Neutrogena 3xMoisture
    Tools: Boar Brush, wide tooth comb
    Styler: Garnier Sleek&Shine
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    AsLckyGrl wrote: »
    If these are cute in real life, I would love a pair... and I'll admit, I'm a youngster. These things are sweet. :glasses11:

Do they come in colors? I cant always wear blue jeans, and I'm looking for colored alternatives.

I want them too! LMAO
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'd wear them, but I'm an old broad.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Curl Connoisseur Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just the ad for these for the first time last night. I am thinking they might not look good because even in the ad they looked a bit off.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • SpiralliSpiralli Curl Connoisseur Posts: 3,684Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I saw a commercial for these last night. I admit it; I briefly thought the were a good idea in the pics that didn't make them look like a second skin. Is this an alternative to jeggings? I do not have the bod to make either one look good.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
    Ok, so I think I ordered 2 of the same size.
    PM me if you're interested.....:confused3:
    0004.gif

• LAwomanLAwoman Curl Neophyte Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    LOL. I think Stacy and Clinton would call these "I Give Up-Pants." (I know--who CARES what they say...yada yada yada)
  • Lucky CharmLucky Charm Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    I may or may not secretly want these...
    - 2C - Coarse Canopy & med/fine underlayers
    - MOP C Hydrating 'poo
    - LOreal Natures Therapy Moisturizing condish, ION Effective Care, Garnier S&S (old formula)
    - treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Repair Me!
    - plopping, diffusing, and clipping the roots
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Did you notice that it said "allow 4-6 weeks for delivery"?
    Yeah, I should have ordered them a month ago.
    Tho, I bet they will come sooner :dontknow:
    Has anyone ordered these?
    What is the timeframe?
    0004.gif

• Jess the MessJess the Mess Curl Neophyte Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm young (29) and want these. When is payday?
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    I feel like these would be sliding down and have to be hiked up often, considering the type of fabric on the inside and the amount of stretch. They would have to have one tight waist to stay up, imo. And love handles aren't sexy.
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Curl Neophyte Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm no fashionista, but aren't these just glorified sweat pants? With some stitching to fool the eye?

IMO they're kinda tacky and I have no desire to pay $40 for sweatpants. :glasses10:
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
    :laughing8:
    0004.gif

• rileybrileyb Curl Connoisseur Posts: 1,975Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What do 'pajama jeans' say about Americans?

One way ticket to frumpsville.
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
    Man, I can't wait to sleep in these! :laughing8:
    So, is it pa-jam-a or pa-jom-a? :dontknow: :eye:
    0004.gif

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Curl Connoisseur Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh, man, I'm sorry but, no. No way in heck would I wear them. I've seen the commercial for almost a year now. For people who wear them out of the house, they really would indicate how little one care's about one's appearance to me.
    There's no way you're fooling anyone with those, if you decide to actually wear them out of the house.

I'm not paying that much for sweatpants that will be worn only in the house. I'll stick to my $10 yoga pants from Walmart.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    In theory I like the idea but would never pay 40 bucks for glorified pj's. They are certainly better than folks wearing Tweety pj bottoms to the store, but I'll stick with regular jeans or yoga pants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Didn't know they were 40 bucks... I think if I could get 'em for $20 I'd try 'em out.
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • JosephineJosephine Curl Connoisseur Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You could not pay me to wear those. If I want to be that comfortable, I wear sweats.
  • ScarletScarlet Curl Neophyte Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Is wearing a regular pair of jeans really that much of a chore?
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • JosephineJosephine Curl Connoisseur Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Scarlet wrote: »
    Is wearing a regular pair of jeans really that much of a chore?

That's what I was wondering. If they are too small, you can always buy a size up or get them altered to fit. I also love real denim and the look so I do not care for thin stretchy material that looks like it. I own a couple jeans that have some stretch in them but they still don't look as nice as the 100% ones I have.
  • DEL2CDEL2C Curl Neophyte Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'd try them for $10 for hanging IN the house. Sometimes it's too cold to wear jeans my legs get cold but I don't want to hang around in sweats all day either. I think this is cute alternative :lol:
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • XyzXyz Posts: 685Registered Users
    I think that Pajama Jean video is hilarious. When they showed that the stretchy pants fits a variety of sizes, they scanned a line of women who ranged from size 2 to size 4. :laughing9: I know I now feel confident that no matter what size my butt is I can look hawt in pajama jeans and a snuggie.
  • lmariemlmariem Posts: 25Registered Users
    I saw this commercial last night...First thought...I want a pair!...Than I realized how cheesy they looked, and probably cheesier in real life...and how pizzed I would be about the $40 down the drain...but I still want to try them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file