Been a while since I've posted pics...

PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
We've been so slackerly about getting professional portraits done of Abram and we also don't have any good family pictures, so we went and got some portraits done this morning. The boys didn't cooperate so well but we managed to mostly get what we wanted.

Solomon (3years 3months):

f1iZ89nXwY=

Abram (just turned 1):

showMedThumb?EynmkyxDpBkNZGN0sH2QY5N1BE+qfyEYT2S7RG8B6qsQLLjLCZ82DBGaSyuQkxyphNwckQvgG+xN6Vhve2rOm7fJRQFplYWXo9OfXs+QVcJG5SzZANfCx2I=

uUKwvWMF2YeZVYixdQAHidYhw3nDkKLNOFAlALuZu22MFBCmwhmF8=

The Boys... Sol looks mischievous and Abram looks afraid... but it's actually the best one we got of them together, which says a lot (I guess it also says a lot about their relationship!):

uwyMx3J9UiHIwU9KApDQdJjfc=

Family Pic:

nJGuLbiQwhXaqz6OxOnFZAqYu102z0sJcgScyWfZf6UEZ6cS9ZAOhs=
And this one didn't come out great, but I really wanted a wrapping picture, to go next to the nursing picture I have from when Sol was a baby:

4DCbFj4Jf0mAnSYj21KRuc4+4suC2kjupvBwh8=
Faith, 3Aish redhead
Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:

Comments

• iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Too cute! I can't believe how big your boys are! And you look great :)
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What great pictures!!! It's so hard to get good pictures of 2 kids together...I tried and tried yesterday for a Christmas picture. I gave up. LOL.
  • Jenny CJenny C Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    Those are really great pics Pixie! You guys are a really nice looking family.
    If you got nothing to bring to the table - don't even bother sitting down.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Curl Novice Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Gosh, your boys have grown! :) Cute pics, Pixie.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    I love the family pic!!
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Great pics!
    You look fabu girl :toothy4:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• mad scientistmad scientist Posts: 3,530Registered Users
    Awww, look at your boys!!! So have you guys decided to keep Sol's hair short now?

The whole family looks great.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Curl Connoisseur Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Great pics. You must be mistaken though...the little one couldn't possibly be a year old already.

I really like the colors you chose to wear. It makes you all stand out, rather than the clothes standing out.
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Thanks everybody!

ms - we have pretty much settled on keeping it short. It's grown on me and I actually really like the way it is right now, and even moreso when it grows a little bit, before we buzz it again. Sometimes I look at old pictures with the longer hair and get sad, and other times I see why people said he looked like a girl.

RCW - thanks for the compliment about the outfits. I tend to dress the boys in blue a lot because they both have blue eyes, and then I just chose stuff for my husband and myself to compliment their outfits. And I can't believe Abram is 1 already either!
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • wavymelwavymel Posts: 34Registered Users
    Your hair is gorgeous the color the curl everything. Perfect!

That is a great family photo and the little one in the sling made me smile. :)
    2b/2c newbie CG
    routine(loosely as I learn what works):
    cowash: Suave Naturals Pomegranate
    lowpoo: Jason tea tree oil(once a week as needed)
    RO: Giovanni TTTT(will use the Suave 2nd time if the tea tree gets drying)
    :love4: Giovanni leave in & coconut oil

Finally found what stops the itch and flaking, Neutrogena TGel, too bad its not SLS free :sad10:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file