Ask The Next Person Anything

Comments

• lldm2lldm2 Posts: 173Registered Users
    Yep. She does when she's happy/excited, too.

When did you learn how to cook? And how did you learn? [Books... someone taught you... etc.]
    3c/4a

Wanting;
    APL/MBL
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    I've learned little things here and there since I was about 10 but last year my grandma taught me how to make yellow rice over the phone lol and some other things over the phone.

Do you have cavities?
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    A few filled ones. :D

Do you like talking on the phone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    NOOO I HATE it!! HATTTEEE!!

Do you show your teeth when you smile?

• kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    Yep. I look like I'm sneering or about to cry if I smile without teefs.

Do you still have your wisdom teeth? I have to get ALL OF MINE cut out over spring break, and I have another tooth that I cracked they're going to have to take out with them. Erghh.
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
    I had all four removed at once. I don't remember it fondly. :lol: I had this neat ice pack that velcro'd around my head though and that was helpful. You'll be glad to do it all at once and get it over with.

What's for dinner?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    No. But I watch the a cappella sing-off.

Does it snow where kayb is?

It hardly ever snows this far south :) but this year is supposed to be really cold, so let's see what happens next year :sad1:

Dinner is....I dunno yet? Need to sort out breakfast and lunch first :)

What are your plans for tomorrow?
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,722Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    More Christmas baking. Then to my sister's to watch the Dexter season finale.

Are you super interested in something that others find odd? (I've been interested in serial killers since I was a teen. And I have a knife fetish)
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    (I've been interested in serial killers since I was a teen. And I have a knife fetish)

I'm so happy to read this now that you have my address. :lol:

Carry on! :D /sidetrack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,722Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    spring1onu wrote: »
    (I've been interested in serial killers since I was a teen. And I have a knife fetish)

I'm so happy to read this now that you have my address. :lol:

Carry on! :D /sidetrack

hahahaha!!! That's so funny.
    Or not.
    : )
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes! Well! Cookies are great and all, but uh......Jeepy, a knife fetish? Really?

Can you believe there are people in the world --- adults --- who haven't heard of or tasted coconut?
    Never having tasted a coconut I get, but never having heard of coconut is bizarre

What is your favorite cereal?

• lldm2lldm2 Posts: 173Registered Users
    I don't remember then name... Honey Nut Crunch or something. It's from Millville.

What's your opinion on a 15-yr-old getting a job, even if they don't need one?
    3c/4a

Wanting;
    APL/MBL
    Mhmm. I likey. I started working part time when I was 12.

Depending on the job it teaches responsibility, builds independence, develops social skills and also makes one more aware of the importance of time management skills.

Can we go back to Jeepy and that knife fetish?
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
    Sure:

So, Jeepy, are you going to tell us more?
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, jeep, we need deets.
    Hubby has his 'sword' from the corps at A&M :happy7:
    I'm a bit of a gun fan myself...no guns?
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

I am down to one gun. I keep it at my dad's. I've lost my hankerin' for guns and will get rid of it one of these day. But knives. I just love knives. Now realize that other than a few switchblades and such, they are mostly kitchen knives! All shapes, all sizes, mostly cheap. I used to have 2 walls full of them but it creeped people out so I'm down to 1 wall and a couple drawers.

So no one else has a 'weird' collection they will admit to?
    Hmmmm, I can't think of anything weird that I collect. I'm really kind of surprised because I think I'm a tad on the weird side. Aren't the magnetic knife holders fantastic? I love mine!

Have you ever seen fleas on a dog in the winter? :-| (the fleas in CT are mutant and I'm seriously going to break down crying if I can't get all these problems with my dog figured out)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I have a fetish for knife magnets too!! : )

Not sure any of my animals ever had fleas in the winter. But they all spent alot of time outside so maybe it killed the fleas off faster? I hate fleas.

Have you ever had to take a tick of your dog or cat?
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think I have a fetish for knife magnets too!! : )

Not sure any of my animals ever had fleas in the winter. But they all spent alot of time outside so maybe it killed the fleas off faster? I hate fleas.

Have you ever had to take a tick of your dog or cat?
    No, praise God!

What was your favorite lunch served in your HS cafeteria?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    I have. The ticks here are extremely bad, it squicks me out! I'm always scared I'm going to do it wrong and leave the head stuck to him. We bought a Tick Key, but I haven't used it yet to know if it's just a gimmick or not.

How many times in your life have you moved?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    spring1onu wrote: »
    I have. The ticks here are extremely bad, it squicks me out! I'm always scared I'm going to do it wrong and leave the head stuck to him. We bought a Tick Key, but I haven't used it yet to know if it's just a gimmick or not.

How many times in your life have you moved?
    Not including college, 4.

What was your favorite lunch served in your HS cafeteria?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
    Pizza.

Does the sender's name appear, or just their email address, when using Yahoo email?
    It depends on how you have it set up, when I send an email with my Yahoo account it says my name and email

ETA: Ninja, you can go to your options, click on accounts, click Yahoo Mail, and then you can change your "From Name" if you don't want to have your name show

Did you do anything interesting today?

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Um, I bought the cutest little 4 cup coffee maker. My husband thinks it's a fru-fru sheeshee maker! lol
    Thanks, SarcasmIsBeauty. That was helpful to know.

Are coffee makers ever frou-frou? Do they come in pink?
    I had a semi-interesting day. Not sure how I feel about it yet. The weather is the most interesting thing that's happening here, however: pretty nutty and storming. Wind makes so much noise.

Why is a small coffee maker considered feminine?
    Because small things are considered cute and dainty which is very unmanly I suppose.

What was the last type of cookie you ate? I made mocha crinkles tonight..om nom nom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gingerbread and peanut butter. Not together though. W had an event where we baked with a group of Japanese people, and some kids got to show how awesome they are at cooking stuff!

What was the last thing you cooked?
    "
    I just finished making alfredo pasta

What is you fav. pasta sauce?

Homemade tomato sauce.

I loved school cafeteria food. And back in my day you got what they gave you, no choices, no salad bars, no pop, none of that nonsense. I loved toasted cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. And fish sandwiches and fries. Iceburg lettuce with italian dressing. chocolate milk.

What was the last fast food item you ate?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file