Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary

rouquinnerouquinne Curl ConnoisseurPosts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
... is in 2011.

to celebrate, they will have 4 special anniversary products available throughout the year.

the first one is a set of 15 of their 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils.

you can order it on Cyber Monday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm only for delivery in January. price to be announced tomorrow.
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Comments

• kimmieLOVEScurlskimmieLOVEScurls Posts: 59Registered Users
    This sounds great...I saw the pencils advertised but I'm not sure if I should get them. Do you know if they will be having any really good sales in celebration of their anniversary?
    *3b/3c
    *medium-course hair
    *medium porosity
    *hair goals: GROWTH, control frizz
  • rouquinnerouquinne Curl Connoisseur Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    the only thing i've heard for sure is that there is going to be a special anniversary edition of the UD Book of Shadows. but a release date for that hasn't been announced.

anything that comes up, i will post in this thread as soon as i hear about it.
    My blog:

• SaroyanSaroyan Posts: 398Registered Users
    Missed the eyeliners, but I'll be keeping an eye out for the rest. I still want the Naked eyeshadow palette, but it's out of stock everywhere!
    2a, very fine, very thick, protein-loving, not especially porous. cg since july 2010.

cleanse: cj daily fix, vo5 vanilla mint tea
    condition: marie dean anything, db pumpkin seed, cj curl assurance, cj beauticurls
    style: cj beauticurls leave-in, cj curl queen, cj cccc lite, kccc, homemade fsg, db coconut & hibiscus oil, ecostyler
    treatments: ss repairing protein, ss deeply decadent
    techniques: icequeen, plopping, scrunching upside down, pixie diffusing
  • rouquinnerouquinne Curl Connoisseur Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    that is one heck of a gorgeous palette! i saw it at the local Sephora back in the summer when i went to get my birthday gift from them.
    My blog:

• aislinaislin Posts: 864Registered Users
    Saroyan wrote: »
    Missed the eyeliners, but I'll be keeping an eye out for the rest. I still want the Naked eyeshadow palette, but it's out of stock everywhere!

If you go on UD.com and do a search for it, you should be able to click on a link on Naked's palate page that says something like, "notify/send me an email when back in stock". I've done this a few times just to see (it was for someone else) when I could purchase it again. They sent me a special code that I could use to purchase it when they had it back in stock.

I was at an Ulta that offered to be put on a waiting list for it, so there's another option if your Ulta participates.

I bought the palate the first time I found out about it (I think they sent an introductory email about it) and was SO glad I did, it was back in the summer sometime I think when it first came out. It's the best eye palate and has an amazing set of colors! I use it every day and it seriously looks like I have barely scratched the surface of the colors... I love UD for this reason.

The pencils could use some work though, and when I bought it came with a mini travel size of their Primer Potion- great stuff, not sure if they still include that or not.

If you can get your hands on it, or at least get yourself on a waiting list for it, it's well worth it, you won't regret it! Honestly it's got all the staples it's great!
    Wurly, fine, thin, moderately to heavily porous. Mod CG.

• Love/Hate RelationshipLove/Hate Relationship Posts: 22Registered Users
    I absolutely cannot live without the primer potion! It is the best thing ever. I leave with house with eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara. I come home 10 hours later with eyeliner eyeshadow and mascara. I have also been using the Latisse to help my eyelashes grow out, and that seems to be making the edges of my eyelids a little red/purple. This product is hiding that and giving me a neutral place to start. Haven't tried the other products, and can't buy since they are on my Christmas list...
    I think I am a 3b? but not sure
    Fine/Thin
    High Porosity
    Colored
    Cowashing: Suave Coconut
    Conditioner: AO Honeysuckle Rose
    DT/PT: GVP
    Styling: FOE Aloe, honey, Vo5 tea tree conditioner and LaBella gel. Mixed together for my own glop mixture!
    i hope you asked for the primer set!

:D

if you look at my 24 Days thread and follow the link to my holiday gift guide, there is an Urban Decay set of all their primer potions in one gift box!
    My blog:

new UD palette - 6 black and almost black eye shadows for the ultimate in smoky eyes. also includes a mini Primer Potion and mini 24/7 eye glide liner in shade Zero (black).

$36 US at Urban Decay Cosmetics for Eyes, Lips, Face, Body and Nails
    My blog:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file