Say It. I Dare You.

Comments

• kasdenkasden Posts: 1,045Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    ninja - us curlies could bombard the swastika azzhat with Hanukkah cards from all over the country. That would totally eff with his little pea brain! :laughing6:
    2c/3a, fine, low-med porosity, below BSL, mod CG since 9/09

"I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." - Leigh Standley
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    Alright Taylor Swift, you need to go back to Taylor Lautner and leave Jake G alone, and Jake, you disappoint me.

Ninja- we need to stop that madness, before it escalates into this

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40421002/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    Im afraid I couldn't stop laughing at the news clip yesterday.

Moment 1.18

BBC News - Snow causes travel disruption in Scotland and north-east England
    :lol:
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    I have missed 3 earthquakes in three days, this not normal. How am I not feeling anything?
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    kasden wrote: »
    ninja - us curlies could bombard the swastika azzhat with Hanukkah cards from all over the country. That would totally eff with his little pea brain! :laughing6:
    Yes! Gimme his address! He'd be seeing "Happy Hanukkah" all over the place. And I'd throw in a few Kwanzaa cards too.
    ninja dog wrote: »
    kenzie! wrote: »
    Should I:

a) send an anonymous Hanukkah card to the aszhole who has a swastika on his house; or

b)paint a Star of David on his mailbox in the dead of night?

Send bunches of Hanukkah cards. Like, 5 every day all month. And put a menorah on his door step on the first day of Hanukkah. And then paint on the Star of David.

Make sure to dress up in spy clothes when you do it!

Well, of course I'd wear my ninja suit (yes, I have one), but I'm probably not going to do anything. Oh, I want to, all right. I think he's an effing everything bad. But the police already know he makes me sick, so I'd likely be caught, and I can't bring myself to risk jail for giving a person like that what he deserves.

I wish I could call 1-800-mossad. (Not sure of spelling.) Dr. Ruth was a marksman at one time; did you know that?

Freedom of speech: it's great until someone like him (my neighbor) comes along. When he goes back to jail (hopefully soon) I'm going over there with a pry bar and work until I get that damned thing off his house and out of my sight.
    lol...The Mossad...totally bad*ss.

But Dr. Ruth? A marks(wo)man? Who knew?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    kat180 wrote: »
    Im afraid I couldn't stop laughing at the news clip yesterday.

Moment 1.18

BBC News - Snow causes travel disruption in Scotland and north-east England
    :lol:

Oops, I laughed too. But the snow is so beautiful!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    I'm so stressed out about the health insurance situation at hubby's new job. I asked him repeatedly to find out what the benefits were, and he kept saying it was fine. Well, it's not. We're going to pay double what he paid at his old job (employer contributions at the new place are a joke) for coverage that's beyond crappy. Well, thank God he went to work there after my babies were born; there's no way we could've afforded infertility and maternity coverage now.

So, thank you, old job. You had some crappy points, but your insurance benefits were outstanding!

And, husband, next time I ask you double-check the benefits before getting a new job, listen to me! I wasn't an office manager for years for nothing. God!
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    Aahhhhhh!! I want my computer back!!angry9:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Do you guys really think we could do it? I'd hate to ask for that kind of investment of time and money, let alone energy, in bombarding a jerk with his just rewards.

Also, NO WAY would I take the risk of seeing anyone implicated in a mail abuse scandal.

On the other hand, what a great idea! Its very contemplation warms the cockles of my cranky little heart.
    Phoenix wrote: »
    kasden wrote: »
    Yes! Gimme his address! He'd be seeing "Happy Hanukkah" all over the place. And I'd throw in a few Kwanzaa cards too.
    kenzie! wrote: »

Send bunches of Hanukkah cards. Like, 5 every day all month. And put a menorah on his door step on the first day of Hanukkah. And then paint on the Star of David.

Make sure to dress up in spy clothes when you do it!

Well, of course I'd wear my ninja suit (yes, I have one), but I'm probably not going to do anything. Oh, I want to, all right. I think he's an effing everything bad. But the police already know he makes me sick, so I'd likely be caught, and I can't bring myself to risk jail for giving a person like that what he deserves.

I wish I could call 1-800-mossad. (Not sure of spelling.) Dr. Ruth was a marksman at one time; did you know that?

Freedom of speech: it's great until someone like him (my neighbor) comes along. When he goes back to jail (hopefully soon) I'm going over there with a pry bar and work until I get that damned thing off his house and out of my sight.
    lol...The Mossad...totally bad*ss.

But Dr. Ruth? A marks(wo)man? Who knew?

It's true! She was a sharpshooter!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    nynaeve77 wrote: »
    I'm so stressed out about the health insurance situation at hubby's new job. I asked him repeatedly to find out what the benefits were, and he kept saying it was fine. Well, it's not. We're going to pay double what he paid at his old job (employer contributions at the new place are a joke) for coverage that's beyond crappy. Well, thank God he went to work there after my babies were born; there's no way we could've afforded infertility and maternity coverage now.

So, thank you, old job. You had some crappy points, but your insurance benefits were outstanding!

And, husband, next time I ask you double-check the benefits before getting a new job, listen to me! I wasn't an office manager for years for nothing. God!

That really, really really sucks...I am SO sorry :(

Mine won't sign up for insurance with his job.......at all. He just refuses to get it. And he has serious health issues. I was let go in May so I'm in a precarious position myself insurance-wise, but my daughter now has Medicaid and FAMIS so as long as she is adequately covered, I can rest a little easier...

P.S. There is nothing---nothing!--I hate worse than having to stay in a job situation I absolutely, positively loathe because of the excellent insurance benefits. And there's nothing I hate worse than having crappy insurance benefits, or having to face patients who have really crappy insurance benefits and big medical bills.
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Kisses NHS
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Never in my life did I imagine I'd utter the words, "Get baby Jesus out of your mouth!"
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
    ^:laughing7:
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Do you guys really think we could do it? I'd hate to ask for that kind of investment of time and money, let alone energy, in bombarding a jerk with his just rewards.

Also, NO WAY would I take the risk of seeing anyone implicated in a mail abuse scandal.

On the other hand, what a great idea! Its very contemplation warms the cockles of my cranky little heart.
    yep
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    Phoenix wrote: »

yep

Definitely. As long as we all kept off return addresses, and you could make cards on your computer, or print them off the internet, it would only be a few cents a person to mail them out.

And I doubt the police would be too concerned about a few curlies sending cards to an asshat that lives in the Boonies of Ohio. We should be fine. ;)
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    Just signed up to deliver meals to some seniors on Christmas Day. It's only for 90 minutes, but if I can't get worked up over the holiday, at least I'll make some other people feel good.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    One of the gay men I work with just told me I look hot today.

Well, now that I think about it, he said he liked my hair today and it looked hot, not me. Oh well.
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    I'm sure you look sexyfine.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    TRBL wrote: »

Well, now that I think about it, he said he liked my hair today and it looked hot, not me. Oh well.
    Hey. Don't minimize the compliment. If you weren't hot, you would have gotten nothing.

You're hot, you're hair is hot. He noticed. Period.
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You all make me feel warm & fuzzy, you know that? (my hair is up in a french twist today, with a poofy front)

LadyV - good for you!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    YouTube - A:TAS - Episode 3
    For an understanding of sexyfine (it's in the second half of the ep, but the whole thing is very funny).
    YouTube - A:TAS - Haru Beauty Products
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    LadyV69 wrote: »
    Just signed up to deliver meals to some seniors on Christmas Day. It's only for 90 minutes, but if I can't get worked up over the holiday, at least I'll make some other people feel good.

Good for you, LadyV. Sometimes just getting out and doing some good is all we need to feel better for days. I applaud you.

I appreciate everyone's offer to bombard my idiot neighbor. However, I just can't accept, though I'd like to. Honestly, I've talked to the police about him more than once recently, and other neighbors know I'm appalled as well (I hope they agree, but one never knows). They'll get me "dead to rights" if I pursue this plan, because you know he'll start whining about harrassment. I think he's just the kind of hypocrite to do so. The police outright admitted they can't stand him either, but they have to do their jobs, which means protecting everyone, including total effing a-holes.

On the other hand, all it would take is one good shot from Dr. Ruth, and the neighborhood improves exponentially! Does anyone have her #?
    Curlyminx wrote: »

Hey. Don't minimize the compliment. If you weren't hot, you would have gotten nothing.

You're hot, you're hair is hot. He noticed. Period.

A hair compliment from a gay man is worth a lot. Enjoy it, you old married thing, you!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    20100110002933aa.jpg
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    nynaeve77 wrote: »
    Never in my life did I imagine I'd utter the words, "Get baby Jesus out of your mouth!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hilarious!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    You all make me feel warm & fuzzy, you know that? (my hair is up in a french twist today, with a poofy front)

LadyV - good for you!
    ttiwwp.gif
  • ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Posts: 2,264Registered Users
    20100110002933aa.jpg

Dare I ask...that you? (not the one in blue)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix
    Whoever it is, she's hired.

You did not hear this from me.

I'm only acting on instructions from management.

Business card? What business card?
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    God this cough sucks.

SUCKS.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file