Say It. I Dare You.

Comments

• FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now, but I am totally not doing well with the waiting.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    I just found bacon and maple syrup lollipops on amazon :pukeright:
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    I'm so glad I had extra crust. I rolled it in little balls and dredged in cinnamon sugar the same way my mom did when I was little. I feel like a kid again. :love10:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Good lardy, someone help me. I'm making cookies at 11pm at night...and I swear they're more butter than anything else.

(yay for extra pie crust!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    I just finished my pie. Anytime is a good time for cookies. And buttah? Mmm mmm good.

What pie?

2010-11-26_22-39-21_64.jpg

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    FieryCurls wrote: »
    I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve right now, but I am totally not doing well with the waiting.
    I'm guessing it's time for Hubby to come home? If so ENJOY!!!
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    smile-9.gif
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Okay, I know this is a nice, normal thing to do, but why am I so reluctant? Is it because I KNOW he'll say something dumb? He's probably nicer to me than a lot of others have been lately, but the potential for misspeaking is high --- the one thing that drives me absolutely bonkers.

Sigh.

I'm trying to convince myself it's good to get out of the house at least. Now there's enthusiasm, huh?
    Must you jump up my a$$ in every conversation? If I could sew your mouth shut I would.

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    ninj, i feel for ya. one of my guys has no filters and says things in public that make me cringe. But his positive qualities make me so happy I just have to try hard to ignore his out-in-public-dumbness. Maybe a whack upside the head with a big stick would cure it? : )
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    It's still me.
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    I feel a cold coming on. Both parents have been off work with it. I guess my turn coming up.

I feel tired and a little achy.

Poo.
    Feel better, Kat!
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Why why why did I have you put gel on my nails? Not only was it a crap job, getting it taken off has made my nails soft and gross.

I'm going somewhere much better next time.
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users

Yes, it's time. I am just patiently waiting for the call...NOT.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Seriously, what's not to love about Thanksgiving and the long weekend after.
    1. Eat about 42 times - check!
    2. Sit on the couch hour after hour, reading magazines, doing manicure/pedicure, watching many episodes of Friends - check!
    3. Get all the xmas decorations out and put up, inside and out - check!
    4. Finish all the xmas and hanukkah cards - check!
    5. Nap - check!
    6. Eat a couple more times - check!
    7. Work out. Not! - check!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • HappycurlsHappycurls Posts: 188Registered Users
    Breakups during the holidays extra suck :(
    Aw ---- Happycurls, I'm sorry. That does suck. Hope you feel better soon?
    I took a muscle relaxer because my back and neck were so sore from digging out my ditch a few days ago. Now I feel kind of......rubbery, as if the ache's still there, but filtered through a haze. If it were warmer, I think I'd go sleep outside.

Speaking of outside, I don't mind winter, but I miss the sounds of summer: the various chirps, peeps, buzzing and calls in the night. Summer is so much better in the country (imo). One year all the fireflies chose a single particular tree near the lake to alight on, and it was like magic glitter, reflected in the water. My husband took me down to see it to surprise me for my birthday. It made me very happy.
    ninj, i feel for ya. one of my guys has no filters and says things in public that make me cringe. But his positive qualities make me so happy I just have to try hard to ignore his out-in-public-dumbness. Maybe a whack upside the head with a big stick would cure it? : )

Thanks, Jeepy. He was actually pretty good today, but his car scared me. I think people who can fix cars take more chances, pushing their cars mechanically harder than I would: the transmission caught; the muffler rattled; the defrost on my side didn't work; there was a flashing exclamation mark on the dash; and, it's an old police car, so the side windows are tinted black!

My parting words were, "Next time, I'm driving."
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    Thank you for inviting me out to karaoke last night. I was a little down, so the night out was mostly a good thing. I don't think the drink I bought for you showed how much I appreciated it.

However, the place we went to sucked. The regular karaoke bar we go to was closed, so we had to go to another one further uptown. You're not a regular here and I hadn't been to the place in over three years, so we had to wait longer to sing. We put our songs in at the same time. After nearly a 90 minute wait, the DJ called you up to sing. Now at our usual bar, I would have been called up to sing after you. But no. The *itch DJ called up somebody else who'd been up TWO previous times. I went to ask her why she called him up before me when I put my song in at the same time as you. The*itch said she called you because you were her friend. So? I'm your friend too. I'd waited 90 freaking minutes. I just thought it was unfair that some guy who'd been up TWO previous times had been called ahead of me. *itch claimed I had an attitude. No, I did not. I thought I asked nicely. After another minute, *itch went, "I'll see what I can do." I got called up after the guy, but by then, I really didn't want to get up on stage as I was upset, by the whole thing. I didn't think there were any rules to karaoke, but apparently, if you weren't a regular or a "friend" of this *itch, you weren't singing. And we had to pay $2 for the privilege to sing.

It's not your fault, but I won't set foot at that bar in the near future.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
    shut up and go to sleep. i've already thrown you a chicken thigh, you have fresh water, you have dry food...you cannot come inside because i know you want to piss on everything! go to sleep and shut up!
  • AmandacurlsAmandacurls Posts: 6,252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Curlyminx wrote: »
    Curlyminx wrote: »
    You're in the clear this time.

It's me
    You're in the clear too Amandacurls!

I didn't realize my post it would make so many posts!

We're nosy that's all! LOL
  • CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    Mean Girls 2 actually exists. someone actually thought that a mean girls minus the original cast and Tina Fey would be a good idea. Mean Girls is about to be ruined with a ****ty sequel.

I honestly don't know what to do with my life.
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte

Yes, it's time. I am just patiently waiting for the call...NOT.
    I sooooo remember that feeling. And I'm genuinely happy for you and Lily! You know I'm gonna be nosey in a few weeks and PM you :P
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    Blurred vision? Check
    T minus X hours to migraine :cussing:
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
    It's warmed up by a whole 3 degrees. It's now -4C.
    curlylaura wrote: »
    It's warmed up by a whole 3 degrees. It's now -4C.

Ha! For the first time it felt comfortable and cosy down in the underground. I considered never leaving yesterday!

Cold is worse today. Damn. :sad8:
    Dear wandering people in supermarkets.

MOVE!

All the love in the world

Me
    Hehehehehe

Does anyone elses dad/SO tense and twitch when watching the football, as if they are trying to resist kicking an imaginary football?

Its the funniest thing to watch! :D
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :laughing3:
    Fun will ensue in a coupla hours....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file