2 Piece Footsie Jammies

fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Curl ConnoisseurPosts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Does anyone carry these in toddler sizes? I'm trying to find some for H (3T) for this winter. He is heading towards night training :headbang: and likes footsies, but doesn't like pulling the top down to pee. Especially in the middle of the night when he's cranky and groggy. I've been looking everywhere online and can't seem to find them in his size. Any tips?
Hair type: 3A/B
I lurk, therefore, I am.
My Blog

Comments

• FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
  • fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Curl Connoisseur Posts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yes, just like that, but for bigger kids. I guess nobody makes them. I could have sworn LL Bean or Land's End had them. Maybe I can convince him to wear two piece jammies with socks on.
    Hair type: 3A/B
    I lurk, therefore, I am.
    My Blog
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Man...I can't find anything! Crazy. Chas usually just unzips, pulls down his underwear and pees. He also wears 2 pieces with socks. The more fitted ones are nicer because the legs don't ride up during the night.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file