Spinoff: favorite flavors ice-cream

curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,226Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I like pistachio mixed with strawberry. :icescream: Weird, I know. Also coffee ice-cream with fudge and nuts.

Your favorites?
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird Banned Posts: 1,632Banned Users
    Oh man I have a bunch:

Party Cake Ice Cream (with cake batter, muaha!)
    Brownie chunks
    Cookie Dough
    Cookies n' Creme
    eIZWI.gif
    :love10:
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Really, really good vanilla or coffee.

Once in awhile, chocolate mint, or a heavenly hash type.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • lldm2lldm2 Posts: 173Registered Users
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough<3
    3c/4a

Wanting;
    APL/MBL
  • KikapooKikapoo Posts: 1,087Registered Users
    Moose Tracks! But it has to be Publix brand, and with chocolate ice cream, not vanilla. Clearly I am very picky about my junk food :-).
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Cookies n cream
    Dulce de leche
    Rainbow sherbet
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • blackguitargirlblackguitargirl Posts: 492Registered Users
    Passion Fruit :love7:
    4a/4b
    last relaxer dec. 2007
    BC dec 29, 2008
    :headbang: 4 years natural!
    Music blog :hiding:
    Writing blog
    My Book: The Lost King
  • JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Any type of coffee..mmm

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Chocolate ice cream with a peanut butter ribbon or
    Pralines and cream.

When I used to eat ice cream, I'd go to Baskin Robbins and get a double scoop, one of each. I miss ice cream.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • nadra24nadra24 Posts: 72Registered Users
    Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk, which sadly I cannot find around here.
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Nothing weird about strawberry and pistachio, curlypearl--- it's a classic pairing! :)

I like a well-made coconut ice cream, which means no nasty, flavorless shreds of dried coconut in there.
    I also like toasted almond ice cream, or even better, noyeaux, quite a bit. Gianduja and pistachio also go over well with me.
    Oddly enough, as much as I like dark chocolate for eating, I prefer milk chocolate ice cream and don't care much for dark chocolate ice cream. Heck, I love the silky smoothness and buttery flavor of white chocolate ice cream. And salted caramel. Love buttermilk, too.
    I can't pick a favorite flavor of ice cream though --- it really does depend on the mood.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Cold Stone had a chocolate dipped strawberry ice cream at Valentine's Day that was to die for! They discontinued it but I can ask them to mix strawberry puree in with their chocolate and it's almost as good.

Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey is my second fave :love5:
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    Bailey's and Green Tea/Cookies from Haggen Dags
    Cotton Candy from Baskin Robbins and plain ole vanilla.
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • rinnirinni Posts: 122Registered Users
    Chocolate! Especially the Haagen-Dazs chocolate. I also like their Strawberry Cheesecake.
    \m/:evil1:\m/
    Wavy (of some sort) - Porous - Fine/Medium - Thin/Medium (I think!)
    Testing too many products to list!

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    --butter almond
    --Graham Central Station
    --grape
    --pistachio
    --peanut butter and chocolate
    --coffee cookies n' cream
    --strawberry cookies n' cream
    --Mexican vanilla
    --birthday cake (tastes JUST. LIKE. real cake batter)

The place we go to makes their own flavors, hence the sorta weirdness.....they have an herbal lavender one, but it's an...uhh...acquired taste.
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Mint chocolate chip and rainbow sherbet.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • KookyCurlKookyCurl Posts: 1,980Registered Users
    Pumpkin Frozen Custard
    B&J Strawberry Cheesecake
    Grapenut
    Strawberry in general
    Grasshopper Pie
  • ursulaursula Posts: 1,461Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Of the big three, if they are made fresh and from real ingredients, I like vanilla and strawberry. I rarely crave chocolate ice cream. In restaurants I've had some delicious dark chocolate sorbet, though. I also really like rose ice cream.
    In search of a lost signature...
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I looooove Ben and Jerry's!

Some favorites include:
    Cinnamon Bun
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    S'Mores

I'm trying to shave off a few pounds so when I went to the grocery store yesterday I had to settle for the Breyer's low fat ice cream sandwiches.
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • rockthecurlzrockthecurlz Posts: 910Registered Users
    Mint Chocolate Chip
    Rocky Road
    Butter Pecan
    Cookies N Cream
    Plain Chocolate
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users

Some favorites include:
    Cinnamon Bun
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    S'Mores

I'm trying to shave off a few pounds so when I went to the grocery store yesterday I had to settle for the Breyer's low fat ice cream sandwiches.

Ben and Jerry's makes Fro-Yo and Low-Fat ice cream!! They don't have all of their flavors though....but I like the Half-Baked Fro-Yo more than the regular!
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    kenzie! wrote: »

Some favorites include:
    Cinnamon Bun
    Strawberry Cheesecake
    S'Mores

Ben and Jerry's makes Fro-Yo and Low-Fat ice cream!! They don't have all of their flavors though....but I like the Half-Baked Fro-Yo more than the regular!

Yeah, I've had those... of course they cease to be figure-friendly if I mound them up in your bowl or eat the whole carton :)
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,079Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Gifford's strawberry cheesecake. It is ssooo delicious!
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    B&J's Strawberry Cheesecake
    Hagen Daz - Coffee with Heath Bar
    Blue Bell Mint chocolate Chip.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I am a french vanilla fan. Locally we have a dairy that makes a really great black raspberry. I also have had a choc chip black raspberry at a dairy stand in Maine that I loved but you do not see it much. I also really like orange vanilla orange-tastes like a creamsicle.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • anonymous_29030anonymous_29030 Posts: 619Registered Users
    Pralines and Cream

Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake
  • jenny curljenny curl Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Any kind of gelato
    3b/c :: Fine :: Porous

I:love5: My Hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file