Chicago>New York City

fraufrau Curl NeophytePosts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
didn't anyone watch good morning america with the black eye peas? their performance was good but the crowd was such a disappointment. they were in central park with tons of people who were all but lifeless. the camera kept sweeping across the crowd as if they were going to break out in a flash mob, but nothing.
what's up new york?? you let chicago take you out like that??

Comments

• moodydovemoodydove Posts: 1,721Registered Users
    frau wrote: »
    didn't anyone watch good morning america with the black eye peas? their performance was good but the crowd was such a disappointment. they were in central park with tons of people who were all but lifeless. the camera kept sweeping across the crowd as if they were going to break out in a flash mob, but nothing.
    what's up new york?? you let chicago take you out like that??

Hey now...we aren't trying to take out nobody. Well, at least I'm
    not. :)
    Big chop: 5/30/10
    CG, clarify with Aveda Brilliant Shampoo when needed
    Dense, medium-fine strands, lowish porosity. Avoiding glycerin outside the shower.
    Cowash:Suave Coconut Conditioner.
    Leave in: YtCucumbers and EVOO
    Styling Products: Flaxseed gel, Phillip B Soft Hold Gel, KMF Upper Management Gel
    DC: Doctored GVP or Suave conditioner
    Cleanser: Bentonite clay
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Isn't Good Morning America on...well...early in the morning? I'd be hard pressed to dance around at 7:00 a.m. regardless of who's playing!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • CGNYCCGNYC Curl Connoisseur Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    You would think that if people went to the trouble of getting dressed and getting out of the house that early, they would drink a little coffee on the way and least appear to be enjoying it.

I didn't watch, but I have seen stuff like that in the past and I always think it must be horrible to perform for a group of people who don't really react.
  • munchkinmunchkin Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,909Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    There will never be another flash mob moment like Oprah. It's hard to ever repeat something that good.
    3b/c

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file