Blotchy skin

RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Posts: 1,814Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I have blotchy uneven skintone on my arms. Being that it is now sleeveless season, is there something I could use to help even out the skin tone to make it less obvious? I have the same blotchiness on my face but foundation evens that out so I am thinking maybe something like that could work on my arms (maybe a tinted moisturizer or something). I am super pale and I don't tan EVER so tanning won't hide it. Any ideas?
Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,737Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    products like the Aveeno skin brightening lotion [though it it expensive] are designed to help with this. look for products with soy. don't forget your sunscreen! :D

exfoliating helps some too. and a body lotion with shimmer [Neutrogena makes one] will reflect light and help hide imperfections.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Posts: 1,814Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I am pretty sure I have some Aveno at home (not sure what exactly). I will have to look. And I know I have some shimmer lotion (Nivea and Jergens) if I would just remember to use them.

I do have a dermatologist appointment Friday to make sure everything is ok and not a rash or something wierd (I don't think it is because this has happened off and on for several years now).
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file