Crazy Hair - Please help!!!

MissConstruedMissConstrued Registered Users Posts: 323
I've been natural since April 2008 and have experience minor texture changes along the way until recently. A good 2-3 inches of my hair towards the ends is beginning to lose its curl and looks 2b-3a when wet, but changes to 3c when it dries. The above portions are 3b both wet and dry. I really don't want to have to cut it before May because that is when I graduate with my Masters and I'm hoping that some of you will have some advice on how to fix whatever is wrong with my hair. Thanks in advance!
"The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable."

Hair type: 3C
I am a serial cutter :help:

Comments

• dhanksdhanks Registered Users Posts: 99
    My first posting to NC had the same title so I figured I'd offer some encouragement. I have become a Curl Junkie Addict, check out the site www.curljunkie.com. There are some new products that are not on curlmart yet. I just purchased the smoothing conditioner and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle-p-995.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curls-in-a-Bottle]curls in a bottle[/buylink] and I am in heaven right now. The other tip besides the right products for your personal style and hair character is application method, slap it on, smooth it in by sections, separating each curl or raking it in. This depends on how thick your hair is, how fast the product penetrates and whatever else. It's definitely a learning process. But what I did learn is my hair is not crazy it just knows what it wants and you have to figure out what that is. Good Luck.
  • helloyellowbirdhelloyellowbird Banned Banned Users Posts: 1,632
    Was it always like this?
  • MissConstruedMissConstrued Registered Users Posts: 323
    Thanks for the advice. No, my hair just started doing this around last month or so. It started of 3B, then changed to 3C mostly. I'll keep it twisted up until it calms down, maybe it's from the climate change?
    "The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable."

Hair type: 3C
    I am a serial cutter :help:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file