Bought the BKT now ..should I do it?

lacoloralacolora Posts: 10Registered Users
I ordered the Qod Max 3 oz treatment off of ebay and now I'm scared to do it! lol! My instructions says to wash after 48 hours? Should I wait the full
3 or 4 days? Hopefully I'll get the nerve to do it this weekend...will report back.

Comments

• blubutterfly04blubutterfly04 Curl Neophyte Posts: 104Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I had a BKT done by a friend, I apologize for not remembering the name of the product she used. I did wait the 3-4 days, you get the best results that way. It relaxed my curls a bit, especially around my foreahead and minimized frizz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CG since 9-1-09, Modified CG 1/10.3a/3b mix
    Low Porosity
    No Co-Washing, Using Mild Shampoos, Lo-poos: Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Moisture Shampoo, Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo
    Rinse-out: Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
    Low-poo/Clarifiers: ACV rinses
    Leave in's: Giovanni Direct Leave-in, Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
    DT's: Coconut Oil, Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque,
    Stylers: AG:recoil, LA Looks Mega Hold Gel,
    ** Air dry ONLY, I love plopping!**
  • AphroDivaAphroDiva Posts: 183Registered Users
    With the QOD you have to wait 4 days. And I recommend you do it so you can have wonderful results like I did.
    Beauty takes sacrifices sometimes, LOL, days is nothing for the amazing results I had with me.

xoxoxox
  • lacoloralacolora Posts: 10Registered Users
    Hey Aprhodiva:

I may bite the bullet today, I plan on doing it myself at home. I planned on coloring my roots(because I need it bad) and then plan on doing the treatment right after, my concern is since i have to claryify before the treatment that my color will come out?

Thanks for the push.......Aprhodiva hopefully i won't regret it lol!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file