Should I wait to color if it is really dry? I had mineral oil build-up that I finally

suryasurya Registered Users Posts: 15
got off with Ion Crystal Clarifying. Now it's REALLY dry. Should I wait awhile to color? My color is really drab right now but I can make myself wait if it will damage it. TX!


  • curlprocurlpro Registered Users Posts: 334 Curl Neophyte
    Give it your favorite treatment, and color the next day, add more treatment. Should be fine, as long as you moisturize.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file