Advice needed!

jjj1209jjj1209 Registered Users Posts: 3
I am going to be in my cousin's wedding in three weeks and I wanted to buy some new eyeshadow at MAC.

This dress strapless and black with a with a white band on top.

I have dark brown hair with red highlights and dark brown eyes. Tell me what you guys think would be good!

Thanks!

Jessie
Jessie

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    i would stick with neutrals or at the most a purple shade with a black dress.

try Shroom all over the lid up to the brow bone, Coquette [if you're doing a neutral eye] on the outside two thirds, Mystery or Embark in the crease and to line.

use Shale instead of Coquette if you want to use purples.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • jjj1209jjj1209 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Thank you! I'm going to make a trip to MAC next week. I might stick with the neutrals. I have some purples that I keep using and want to try something different. Thanks for the advice!

Jessie :D
    Jessie
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    you're very welcome!

i thought of something else when i read this thread again just now. in the new colour collection called Hipnotique there is a great shimmery neutral shade called Naked Lunch. it's peach and pink and gold and goes really well with purples and browns.

and check out the Enchantress lip glass!

i LOVE that colour!

:D

i think by next week the new Viva Glam 5 lipstick and lip glass will also be available.
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • jjj1209jjj1209 Registered Users Posts: 3
    I am going to check those out! I was going to ask you about lip glass but you beat me to it! I'm going to try going next week. There is a MAC store 3 blocks from where I work.

Jessie
    Jessie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file