We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Curl Junkie Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner

chmcurlychmcurly Posts: 1Registered Users
Hey fellow curlies. I recently purchased a bottle of the Curl Junkies Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner from CurlMart. Love the product, but HATE the smell. It is great for co-washing and leaves my hair looking and feeling nice - but it has that sweet coconut smell that I just can't stand. While using it there is also a little minty undertone but that disappears once rinsed. Anyone interested? I've only used it twice, so the bottle is almost full. I paid $19 plus shipping - make me an offer.

PS - does anyone else think it's kind of ridiculous that you essentially can't return anything to CurlMart - especially considering how much some of this costs??

Comments

• tsha74tsha74 Posts: 81Registered Users
    chmcurly wrote: »
    Hey fellow curlies. I recently purchased a bottle of the Curl Junkies Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner from CurlMart. Love the product, but HATE the smell. It is great for co-washing and leaves my hair looking and feeling nice - but it has that sweet coconut smell that I just can't stand. While using it there is also a little minty undertone but that disappears once rinsed. Anyone interested? I've only used it twice, so the bottle is almost full. I paid $19 plus shipping - make me an offer.

PS - does anyone else think it's kind of ridiculous that you essentially can't return anything to CurlMart - especially considering how much some of this costs??

I'm interested I'll PM you.
    Last Relaxer: Nov 2008
    Transitioned: 18 months
    BC: April 4/20/2010
  • MaciMaci Posts: 180Registered Users
    Wondering if this is sold?
    Spirals, curls & waves, Med-Coarse Texture, Med Porosity, Low Elasticity
  • mslittlelalamslittlelala Posts: 139Registered Users
    If not I'll buy it, for 15?
    FULL CG - 2nd Attempt 2/27/11
    TYPE: Fluffy see through coils & corkscrews when dry & product free
    HGS underlined