CurlTalk

Curl Junkie Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner

chmcurlychmcurly Posts: 1Registered Users
Hey fellow curlies. I recently purchased a bottle of the Curl Junkies Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner from CurlMart. Love the product, but HATE the smell. It is great for co-washing and leaves my hair looking and feeling nice - but it has that sweet coconut smell that I just can't stand. While using it there is also a little minty undertone but that disappears once rinsed. Anyone interested? I've only used it twice, so the bottle is almost full. I paid $19 plus shipping - make me an offer.

PS - does anyone else think it's kind of ridiculous that you essentially can't return anything to CurlMart - especially considering how much some of this costs??

Comments

• tsha74tsha74 Posts: 81Registered Users
    chmcurly wrote: »
    Hey fellow curlies. I recently purchased a bottle of the Curl Junkies Daily Fix Cleansing Conditioner from CurlMart. Love the product, but HATE the smell. It is great for co-washing and leaves my hair looking and feeling nice - but it has that sweet coconut smell that I just can't stand. While using it there is also a little minty undertone but that disappears once rinsed. Anyone interested? I've only used it twice, so the bottle is almost full. I paid $19 plus shipping - make me an offer.

PS - does anyone else think it's kind of ridiculous that you essentially can't return anything to CurlMart - especially considering how much some of this costs??

I'm interested I'll PM you.
    Last Relaxer: Nov 2008
    Transitioned: 18 months
    BC: April 4/20/2010
  • MaciMaci Posts: 180Registered Users
    Wondering if this is sold?
    Spirals, curls & waves, Med-Coarse Texture, Med Porosity, Low Elasticity
  • mslittlelalamslittlelala Posts: 139Registered Users
    If not I'll buy it, for 15?
    FULL CG - 2nd Attempt 2/27/11
    TYPE: Fluffy see through coils & corkscrews when dry & product free
    HGS underlined