Hi All...Curly Girl from PA

tschocktschock Posts: 101Registered Users
Hi Everyone! Fellow curly girl here from PA. I am a 2C, I think. I had my hair cut just this past Saturday at a Devachan certified salon in my area. It was a great experience!! My hair is just above shoulder length...I have been in the process of growing it out. For years I wore my hair very short but have decided to let it go for a while and see what happens. My cut on Saturday was great and the stylist gave me lots of tips on how to deal with my curls!!! I bought some of the Devacurl products (no poo, angell, one conditioner and set it free). I am looking forward to using the products to see how they work. Any tips on using them would be most appreciated!! Thanks!
2c, thick & coarse
Inverted curly bob
Modified CG

Comments

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    tschock wrote:
    Hi Everyone! Fellow curly girl here from PA. I am a 2C, I think. I had my hair cut just this past Saturday at a Devachan certified salon in my area. It was a great experience!! My hair is just above shoulder length...I have been in the process of growing it out. For years I wore my hair very short but have decided to let it go for a while and see what happens. My cut on Saturday was great and the stylist gave me lots of tips on how to deal with my curls!!! I bought some of the Devacurl products (no poo, angell, one conditioner and set it free). I am looking forward to using the products to see how they work. Any tips on using them would be most appreciated!! Thanks!

Welcome! There are plenty of Pennsylvanians here. I hope that you enjoy it here.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • jen2luvcurlsjen2luvcurls Posts: 10Registered Users
    Hello! I am a curly head from PA too. Where are you from? I am in Levittown.
    I just moved here about three months ago from NJ.

Where r u? I'm 28. Just married.
  • tschocktschock Posts: 101Registered Users
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Lovingme, I live in the Lehigh Valley. I am 38 (ooh, it just kills me to admit that!!), I am married and have two children, 3 and 6. Levittown is down near Philly, somewhere, right?
    2c, thick & coarse
    Inverted curly bob
    Modified CG
  • pro211pro211 Posts: 110Registered Users
    Hi everyone !,
    I'm in Pa. too . I live in Delaware County . I'm 46 ,yikes that even hurts to type it . I have 3 children all boys . I'm a 2c I think and I'm trying to grow my hair out after having it very short for quite a while .
  • JaxieJaxie Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    I'm also from PA. On Nov. 15th I have an appt to have color done at a devacertified salon too! I live on the delaware co./ montgomery co. border. ~~jax
    2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
  • pro211pro211 Posts: 110Registered Users
    Jax ,
    Let me know where you're going and how you liked it . I live about 30 /40 minutes from the Bryn Mawr area and I'd loved to find someone that can do a good job with cutting my hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file