CurlTalk

Who's the prettier Simpson now (after surgery):Jess or Ash

sarasarasarasara Posts: 1,561Registered Users
I personally think that Ashlee looks better than Jessica now, after surgery.
I know that a lot of people say that she looks like everyone else now, but personally, if I saw her walking in the street and didn't know who she was, I'd say the "new" one would attract me much more than the "old" one. I actually find her much prettier than Jessica now.

What do you think?

2simps.jpg

22simp.jpg
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users
    I think Ashlee looks more like Jess now than she did before.
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    When she was on 7th Heaven I didn't know Ashlee was a Simpson, and she was prettier then. I still think she is now.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • sassette726sassette726 Posts: 694Registered Users
    I always thought Ashlee was prettier. Jessica looks too much like an inflatable doll.
    2b copper penny red
    "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."

CURRENTLY USING:
    Renpure Moisturizing Shampoo, Body Shop Banana Conditioner, Ouidad Tress Effects GelMy fashion blog:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fa-la-mode-2010.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
  • one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
    I think Ashlee is trying way too hard to be her sister. She was better off being herself, when she came out with her first album.
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
    Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
    password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
  • StarrwithoutniteStarrwithoutnite Posts: 1,732Registered Users
    I think Ashlee was fine before but now I dont even recognize her, Ill have to read a caption to see who this blonde is...but Im a die hard Jessica fan...I <3 Her :) Ashlee is too cookie cutter pretty now...nothing stands out to make her noticable...

Vote 1 for Jessica!!
    "Someday love will find you...break those chains that bind you!!"

XIJ2VeH.jpgXIJ2m8.png

• KraytKrayt Posts: 765Registered Users
    Ashlee will always be an ugly untalented **** to me.
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    First of all, that lip gloss color does NOT work for Jessica in the first picture.

Second, I think that Jessica is prettier. She hasn't done a whole lot to change her appearance since she got "big" (that I remember, other than that terrible collagen job on her lips), but Ashlee has. Something has always bothered me about Ashlee, and I can't put my finger on it...

Sarah

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    I am not a fan of either of them really, but I guess in these pictures that Ashlee is prettier.
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • KCLKCL Posts: 1,663Registered Users
    They both have very prominent jaws.

I can't say who is prettier though. I'd pick none of the above if it were an option. :D
    If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
  • curlicious3bcurlicious3b Posts: 458Registered Users
    they're both pretty stupid looking. :?
    3c
  • MarMar Posts: 3,003Registered Users
    I'm gonna have to go with Marge

marge_simpson_lit.jpg
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    Mar wrote:

marge_simpson_lit.jpg

Marge is HAWT with her hair down!!! ITA, I'd go with Marge.
    :rambo:
  • RealRedNCurlyRealRedNCurly Posts: 109Registered Users
    I've always loved Ashlee before & still do now. I thought she was perfect before surgery.

I like Jessica, but don't like when she wastes her time being high maintenance to create this kind of fake look most of the time. Like Ashlee, I think she's better off being more natural and less "perfect". Unfortunately tons of men buy into that and want that fantasy girl. It's pretty sad. I was talking to this guy (through chat) & seemed like a pretty nice guy who thought out of the box until he said Jessica was his fav celebrity fantasy girl. :roll: The majority of women can't live up to that nor should they try. I like to look attractive myself, but not spend my life perfecting myself for others.
    Live Joyfully! :love5:

Empowered Living & Health Tips
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Mar wrote:

marge_simpson_lit.jpg

:lol:

another vote for Marge.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • gggg Posts: 1,865Registered Users
    I still think Jessica is prettier. I don't know why Ashlee had the surgery. Was she jealous of her sister or something? No matter how much surgery she has I'll still think Jessica looks better.
    You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
  • hobbshobbs Posts: 327Registered Users
    I've never found Jessica pretty. I think Ashlee (I cringe every time I write that - doesn't Ashley look so much better?) actually looked like a human being before she got her surgery done, and now she's very bland. I still think she's prettier, but only because Jessica's face bothers me.

I hold a grudge against Ashlee for making her nose smaller though. Us big-nosed girls can be pretty too!
  • embudiniembudini Posts: 580Registered Users
    Mar wrote:

marge_simpson_lit.jpg

:lol:

another vote for Marge.

And another!

But I had to pick btwn Ashlee and Jessica by LOOKS only I'd choose Ashlee.
    PW: ihaveafotki :toothy2:
    Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
    3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
    Former Tween Scene Columnist
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    I've always thought Ashlee was prettier and still do. Jessica is a dog. Can't pinpoint why but she is so unattractive to me.
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    I think I will vote for Ashlee. The dimple in her chin is cute. But I wish she had left her nose alone. It was fine before.
  • juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
    They both shoulda' left goreous enough ALONE! Ashley does look nice but she totally changed what GOD wanted her to be ya know?

I used to LOOOOVE Jess - I always thought she looked so pretty on "The Newlyweds" just ala natural :( :(

Oh well
    Kim
  • chatterbox01chatterbox01 Posts: 77Registered Users
    i think Ashlee looked better with black hair and before her surgery. Jess...eh, shes okay. Not ugly, not drop dead gorgeous.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.massless.org%2F_imgs%2F2005%2Fashlee.jpg" class="Popup
    please dont break my argyle heart.x.taryn obsessed with argyle--ispendallmytimethinkingabouti:lets get these teen hearts beating faster faster;we all have our dirty little secrets that no one knows..
  • The ScientistThe Scientist Posts: 239Registered Users
    I'll be honest in that I don't like Ashlee at all as a person, from what I've seen on TV and all, though I love Jessica. And I did think that Ashlee was pretty weird looking before the surgery, but I really like how it turned out. My vote is for Ashlee, but for her looks only!
    2c/3a modified CG
    HG product: AG Recoil... Searching for others...
    HG method: pixiecurl method of drying. I'll never go back!
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    Jessica. I always thought Ashlee was cute pre-surgery, when she was focusing on being the 'anti-Jessica' and always said she doesn't want to look or be compared to her...but now she's a Jessica clone, and even though she has a pretty face, it's so blatantly fake...at least Jessica's face hasn't gone through drastic changes like Ashlee's. With the exception of her lips, her face is still natural.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    I'm not a big proponent of plastic surgery, so it pains me a little to say that I think Ashlee is much prettier than Jessica, and that's she's much prettier now than before her surgeries. I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something about Jessica that looks off to me. But, how old is Ashlee? I can't help but wonder if she would have grown into her features naturally as she got older.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Jessica always looks a little too much like a drag queen to me.

I was sad when Ashlee had her nose done. I have a big nose so it was nice to see a cute, big-nosed girl on magazine covers. Oh well.
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • SaKkehSaKkeh Posts: 986Registered Users
    Ashlee is definitely prettier now. She still has that softness of youth in her face and her eyes look fantastic. Jess seems a little hard to me now.
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    Jessica somehow manages to look like a 40 year old trying to look 25.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • SaKkehSaKkeh Posts: 986Registered Users
    Scarlet wrote:
    Jessica somehow manages to look like a 40 year old trying to look 25.

YES. That's it.
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    Ab-star wrote:
    Jessica is a dog.

If that's true, than a lot of you here who have your pics posted online are in real trouble!!!
    ;)
  • LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I always thought she looked so pretty on "The Newlyweds" just ala natural

Totally -- esp. in Season one when she would hang out w/o make-up -- so pretty.

Now, I think Ashlee is the Prettier One.