CurlTalk

whats your favorite SPRAY leave in

msjaimmsjaim Posts: 948Registered Users
im in the market for trying some new leave in sprays...what r u all favoring these days? i like the taliah waajid, but i would like to try one to alternate with that may be a lil lighter.

Comments

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    HerbNLife Head Sprung!
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    ellepixie wrote: »
    HerbNLife Head Sprung!

Ditto
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users
    Jane Carter revitalizing leave-in conditioner.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
    Going- Natural Scalp Conditioning Spray

Head Sprung by Herbnlife
  • curlyhersheygirlcurlyhersheygirl Posts: 475Registered Users
    DB herbal leave in.
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    The only spritzes I have tried and really like were the Oyin juices. Mainly juices and berries because i love the smell
    I attempted to try the herb n life ones but the orders I have made in the past have fell through (never shipped, bad customer service) and no stores I have been in sell the stuff. :(
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users
    oyin juices & berries (online)
    jamaican mango & lime no more itch, gro spray (bss)
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • msjaimmsjaim Posts: 948Registered Users
    thank u ladies!!! I actually used to love head sprung, but the price point just got to rediculous.
    has anyone tried healing herbs by rene?
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhealingherbsbyrene.weebly.com%2Fherbal-hair-mist-spray.html" class="Popup
    msjaim wrote: »
    thank u ladies!!! I actually used to love head sprung, but the price point just got to rediculous.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhealingherbsbyrene.weebly.com%2Fherbal-hair-mist-spray.html" class="Popup

Yes, I use her products. The Black Soap Herbal Shampoo and the Irie Herbal Hair Gel are my favorites. I have the Herbal Hair Mist. I use it when I wear twists. It's a nice, light conditioning mist...but it doesn't compare to Head Sprung.

If you're looking for a closer comparison, I would look at one of The Hair Shebang's Moisture Sprays. I have the Nilah Moisture Spray, and it reminds me of Head Sprung, as far as how my hair feels after I apply it.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
    Nea wrote: »

Yes, I use her products. The Black Soap Herbal Shampoo and the Irie Herbal Hair Gel are my favorites. I have the Herbal Hair Mist. I use it when I wear twists. It's a nice, light conditioning mist...but it doesn't compare to Head Sprung.

If you're looking for a closer comparison, I would look at one of The Hair Shebang's Moisture Sprays. I have the Nilah Moisture Spray, and it reminds me of Head Sprung, as far as how my hair feels after I apply it.
    Where else can you get the headsprung? I really want it but whenever I tried to order it, my order never came and I got crappy customer service.
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
    CocoT wrote: »
    Where else can you get the headsprung? I really want it but whenever I tried to order it, my order never came and I got crappy customer service.

You can get it at Natural Vibes. I've ordered from there, and from Herb N Life. Natural Vibes is cheaper, and faster.

I had to have a talk with the owner of Herb N Life. She makes awesome products, but the customer service is no where near where it should be.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    CocoT wrote: »

You can get it at Natural Vibes. I've ordered from there, and from Herb N Life. Natural Vibes is cheaper, and faster.

I had to have a talk with the owner of Herb N Life. She makes awesome products, but the customer service is no where near where it should be.
    Natural vibes is the place I had the problem with. A few weeks ago I ordered and I waited for 3 weeks and they did not respond to my emails so I had to just nip it in the bud and go to paypal and file a dispute for my refund. :/

If anyone has a place that sells it near their house, could you PM me so I can buy it from you? Dont try to stiff me please? :}
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    wow.. Ive ordered from natural vibes a few times ( a couple yrs ago though) & had no prob.
    im actually ordering the nillah spray & a new one shebangs has now called selah.. cant wait to try it! Thanks Nea for the rec!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    im actually ordering the nillah spray & a new one shebangs has now called selah.. cant wait to try it! Thanks Nea for the rec!
    pls let us know if if moisturizes your hair. Looking for a spring/summer spritz. It has balsam in it. Is that good for natural hair??
    bumpin
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
  • Stephanie198907Stephanie198907 Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    my brother really likes the bottle of Taliah Waajid Mist Bodifier I gave him a couple months back. He has super thick, super dense, course 4b/a hair and his pick glides through his hair now. He used to be a firm believer in Blue Magic grease.
    Last Relaxer: Nov. 07
    BC: May. 2010 (30 months)
    Hair Type: thick 4b/4a
    Current length: back at APL
    Goal length: hip :color:
    Staples: natural growth aides
  • snappynappysnappynappy Posts: 1,262Registered Users
    Infusium 23 :tongue7: Its like heaven in a spray bottle.

When I run out...I will probably spaz out:confused2:.
    I havent figured out how to add pictures..:angry7:

V05
    Suave Humectant
    Giovanni

:happy3: conditioner junkie:happy3:
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users
    People like NuNu Love Handmades Juju Mist (NEA, where are you?) - it's on sale right now for 25% off.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    People like NuNu Love Handmades Juju Mist (NEA, where are you?) - it's on sale right now for 25% off.

Yep that's a good one...

The Hair Shebang's Nilah Moisture Spray is to DIE for! It's another one that doesn't require anything on top of it. It doesn't dry out my hair. It smells divine!
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:

Yep that's a good one...

The Hair Shebang's Nilah Moisture Spray is to DIE for! It's another one that doesn't require anything on top of it. It doesn't dry out my hair. It smells divine!

Is anyone else's Nunu spray light in color? il_430xN.117006289.jpg
    Mine doesn't look this dark.
    Mine just smells like flat sprite. I like the smell but I was expecting something more exotic for some reason. :/ Maybe I'm just weird with smells because nothing ever seems to smell the way people describe. Like I tried that Herb-n-life pomade and it just smelled like spearmint to me, not as amazing as everyone else thought.
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    the hair shebang spritz is very moiturizing and smells great, but i think im going to go back to the taliah waajid. it really does aid with detangling.
  • WinonaWinona Posts: 565Registered Users
    How are you using the TW? I am using it and it makes my hair feel okay but nothing amazing. I am using it as a detangler when I finger detangler before getting in the shower just to get rid of it now.
    Ill co wash W/ elucence in sections. towel dry W/ my aquis micro fiber, then Ill separate my hair based on how I want my twist out to fall. I spray it on the sections, use a long/ wide toothed comb & comb out apply butter & seal ends. it coats my hair a lil bit, but detangles the hell out of these naps.
  • WinonaWinona Posts: 565Registered Users
    Ill co wash W/ elucence in sections. towel dry W/ my aquis micro fiber, then Ill separate my hair based on how I want my twist out to fall. I spray it on the sections, use a long/ wide toothed comb & comb out apply butter & seal ends. it coats my hair a lil bit, but detangles the hell out of these naps.

Thanks. Do you use it straight or mix it with water? I think I will try this way on my next wash day.
    u know what, on my first bottle I used it straight , but if worked fine & was a lil less coating when i added some bottled water to my second bottle trying to stretch it out since the CVS I purchased it from was slow on re ordering stock.... it def wont hurt it or affect the effectiveness of the product.
  • Curly_JammyCurly_Jammy Posts: 626Registered Users
    3c, fine, porous,MBL
    Pre: EVCO Poo: GTTT DC:AO GPB, TJ Nourish Spa+EVOO
    LI: Cantu Shea butter LI, YesToCarrots,(AVJ+H2O) Spritz
    Style: AVG, Eco Seal: Qp Mango & Olive oil, Shea AloeMix
  • hotchocolatehotchocolate Posts: 59Registered Users
    Qhemet Biologics Karady Tea Mist (sp).
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Qhemet Biologics Karady Tea Mist (sp).
    +1 I just got a sample of this and the third time trying this is a charm. My hair loves it now for some reason. Gonna load up for the sale.